Friday:
Ran home after work to visit with Ty for a little bit (he was knocked out but woke up for a little bit to basically tell me he wouldn't be much fun that night because he was so tired and just wanted to go back to sleep), so I said that was fine and that I would go ahead and head to Evansville and watch my niece, Kelsey, play basketball and stay with my parents since I had a friend's bridal shower Saturday afternoon. So, I packed a bag and headed on over. Central played Mater Dei, which is the #2 team in the state in their class, so the game wasn't so pretty. I think Kelsey had 2 points. After the game, I went back to my sister, Michelle's, house to check out her new Polar FT7 heart rate monitor. I LOVE it! I so want one! But they are a little pricey. I've looked on Amazon and found a Polar FT4, so I might get that one. And it's pink! ;)
Kelsey and Chase were there for a little bit, so I hung out with them and Michelle until about 10 then headed to M & G's. Mom was surprisingly still awake and Gerry was asleep in his chair. So mom and I sat in the kitchen until about midnight talking.
Saturday:
Got up about 8 and hung out with my mom some more. Drank her delicious coffee. How come your mom's coffee is always so much better than your own? Anyone else ever wonder that? :) Anyway, drank some coffee and painted my nails. I added the (extra) sparkle to my ring finger once I got home. Love them! Pink and sparkly. My two faves!
After some homemade donuts and coffee, I got ready for my friend Lindsey's bridal shower. It was really nice! She got a lot of great things and I got to hang out with my friends, which was fun like always! Oh, and all kinds of old pics of Lindsey were on the tables. Including this Glamour Shot gem! haha LOVE IT!!!
I left there and stopped by M & G's to visit with them for a little bit and get my stuff to head back home. I stopped by my dad's on the way to give him is Christmas gift, because it was too small and I had to exchange it. I got home and Ty was cleaning out his car to go skiing with two of his friends. He had on this awesome new hat, so I decided to try it on and put on his ski goggles. Good look, huh?
He left about 8:30 and I cleaned for about 15 minutes then decided to just lounge on the couch with this cutie...
and watched Pitch Perfect once or twice :) and read blogs.
Sunday:
Slept in until 9:30 or so and made some cinnamon rolls for Ty and I. (I ate super healthy this weekend! haha whoops!) Then got ready to go prom dress shopping with my SIL, MIL and my SIL's boyfriend's mom. Got that? :) We headed to Evansville and stopped at Bridal Warehouse, David's Bridal, a new little shop called Papparazi, Dillard's and Cache. No luck anywhere, although she did like this one a little bit, but didn't like the completely open back. How pretty is this though? And how stinkin' tiny is she?!?!?
We got back to Owensboro around 6 and picked up Ty and went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I haven't been there in a while and it was SO good! They all headed back home and Ty and I went home as well and passed out on the couches. We were full and tired. Great weekend!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment