Thursday, January 31, 2013
How cool is this?!?!
So I was on Facebook earlier and ran across the photographer we used for our engagement pictures and wedding and decided to go look at their website since I haven't done that in forever. I used to look at their site like every. single. day. before our wedding to get ideas and just to look at how great our photographers were! They are a married couple, and they are incredible! Seriously. Not only are they awesome photographers, but they are great people. So much fun to work with! Go check out their work. Rowe Portrait Studios
So anyway, back to the point of this post. I went to their site and thought to myself, "I wonder if any of our wedding pictures are on here?" And you know what I found out?
THEY ARE!!
Quite a few of them. It was pretty cool to see that!
And the coolest part??
The first picture that you see when you click on the "Weddings and Engagements" link...this:
I mean, really??? How fun is that? We're the first pic! LOVE IT!
And what would the point be in me telling you all this if I don't show you all of our pics that are on there?? Okay, I won't keep you in suspense anymore...here are the rest. Enjoy!!
Pretty cool, huh? I love looking at our wedding pictures and I love that anyone else on the internet can too. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mr. & Mrs.








That is awesome! I love seeing them again too! What a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete