My sister sent me a picture of her outfit that day and said she was "channeling my inner you", talking about me! It was super cute! Totally a me outfit. See:
So, since she sent me her outfit, I figured I needed to send her my "ski bunny inspired outfit":
Anyway, Friday night Ty and I just decided to order a pizza and stay in, so that's what we did. Nice chill night.
Saturday:
We both got up really early. Ty at 4:30 and I was up (but not out of bed) at 6:30. Ty went out to the woods to get his trail cam and a deer stand. When he got back I decided to get out of bed. He was doing stuff on the computer, so I decided to do my Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred workout. Oh man, she kicks my butt! But it's such a good, quick workout. Ty got to watch me sweat to death and try to not die while doing it. haha It was comical, I'm sure. I then had to get ready to go to Evansville for Bridget's shower.
It was a really nice shower! They got a bunch of cute things! And look how cute she is!!
After that I went to do a little shopping! I had plans to go with Ty and some others to go skiing at Paoli Peaks, but a bunch of people backed out and I would have been the only girl. So, since some of my friends had plans to get together that night to watch the IU game, I figured I'd pass on skiing and stay in E-ville to hang out with them. So since we weren't getting together for a few hours, I had a few hours to kill and what's a better way to kill time then shopping?? So, that's what I did. I didn't really have money to spend, but whatevs.
I was in TJ Maxx when Ty called and had found a nice coat/jacket thing to wear skiing, so I went ahead and got it since we do still plan on going sometime. I didn't take a picture, but it's pretty cute. Grey/white/lime and it was on clearance for $20! Then I went to Ulta and got some new foundation to try out. I've been using Bare Minerals for a couple of years now, but sometimes it just isn't enough coverage. Especially in the winter, when I don't have a tan. Bleh. So I got this to try out:
I could use some complexion help too. Hopefully I'm not just completely freaking my face out by switching everything up!! That would REALLY suck. Face, I'm 28, not 18. I don't need any more break outs!! So keep your fingers crossed for me that I'm helping my skin and not making it worse.
I also hit up Tar-jay and got these cute flats for $4.50!!! Love me some deals!!
Look around at Gordman's, but didn't see anything I HAD to have. It was finally time to meet up with my friends at The Fox. I got this pretty yummy drink, Cherry Cream Soda.
We watched the game, which was great! IU pulled out the win and is #1 again. Even though my husband is a HUGE Kentucky fan, I'm still a Hoosier at heart and it was pretty great to see them win that game!! After that I headed home and went to bed!
Sunday:
I was super duper lazy. Ty didn't get home from skiing until like 6 in the morning, so he slept all day and I watched Lifetime movies and the Superbowl commercials and half-time show. I didn't really watch much of the game. haha My favorite commercial was definitely the Budweiser Clydesdale! Got a little teary eyed when I saw it. Not going to lie. The half-time show was good. I loved all the dancing, but I just didn't think it was as BIG as I thought it would be. When it was the end, I didn't even realize it was over. haha I still think the Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Aerosmith half-time show was the best EVER!!! Think they'll all perform together again?? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment