Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Love My Polar FT4!!

So, I asked Ty for some new perfume for Valentine's Day a few weeks ago, but then decided that since I'd been wanting to get a Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor for a while now, that I would ask him for that instead. At first, I don't think he really wanted to get me that, for the simple fact that it's Valentine's Day and that doesn't really fall in the "typical Valentine's Day gift" realm. But whatevs! Don't you want to get me something I'd like and want?? haha So he went for it. 

Of course, I waited until like 2 days before V-Day to tell him that was what I'd rather have and the best deal for those were online. So I found a New Balance Heart Rate Monitor on Target's website and we went there Wednesday night after eating dinner at Shogun, of course. (Ty is absolutely obsessed with sushi right now. OBSESSED.) We got the heart rate monitor, but when I looked at it when we got home and read about it online, I realized it didn't track my calories, which was really the only reason that I wanted the HRM. So, Thursday after work I returned it and then ordered the Polar FT4 from PedometersUSA and I got it in the mail yesterday!!!! :) Woo hoo!!!! 


I ended up getting the bronze color instead of the pink. I'm not really sure why. I guess I thought it looked more "grown up". haha weird, I know. Oh well, it works, that's what matters!

I finished Week 2 of my couch25K app (I have Get Running, but it's the same thing) today on lunch and burned 236 calories! Sweet!

Then tonight after work I went to Zumba. This wasn't including the warmup, but still a GREAT burn. I was pumped to see that I burned that much! I love this thing!!

If you're on the fence about getting an HRM, DO IT!!! You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.