Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lately...

I don't know what my deal has been lately...but blogging just hasn't been something I've felt like doing. But I really wish I did because I like to be able to look back and see what I've done. Because apparently my short term memory is going and someday's I can't even remember what I wore or ate the day or so before. Is this a sign of old age? If so, I don't like it. I refuse to accept the fact that I'm about to have a birthday that celebrates my last year of my 20's. :( Sad. Anyway, I just got WAY off track here...so here's what ya'll have missed (all 3 or 4 of you that read my blog. Hi parents and sisters! :))

Get ready for a picture overload!!

Ty got back from Florida and we went for a yummy dinner at Olive Garden

Had a post dinner photo shoot one night.

Stopped one day on the way home from the grocery for Mint Oreo Blizzards. YUM!

Was accidental twins with my friend Megan at the gym (the girl behind us was not impressed or felt left out. haha)

 Have been working my booty off getting ready for the big move at work and have had some not-so-great days that resulted in me texting Ty these pictures. haha

Sipped this delicious latte at breakfast on my day off with the hubs. I ordered a french vanilla coffee and got this. I couldn't send it back. 

Celebrated my beautiful friend, Lindsey's wedding day with her as she became Mrs. Jackson (oooooooooh, I am for reeeeaaalll! Krystal, I hope you got that reference. hahaha)

 Gorgeous sis at Lindsey's wedding
My BFF, Danielle!

All of the cookie "favors", Krystal and I brought home from Linds' wedding! haha



 Had my first Reese Egg of the season on probably the first pretty Saturday of the year watching Ty play softball

My new office that I will be in PERMANENTLY next Wednesday! yay! 
 The view outside my window...landscaping in progress, obviously.

Discovered this. SO GOOD!!!

 Enjoyed a little Mexican dinner on the patio by the river

Pulled weeds. ugh.

Hung out with this big eyed fur ball, of course. :) 

Got cavities filled. I need to get rid of that mouth full of sweet tooth(s) that I have in there. Seriously. 

Tried the whole curl-my-hair-with-my-straightener. I think it turned out alright. 

Made my obligatory Starbucks stop on my way to visit Ton Ton and meet Sadie girl. 

Snuggled with my friend's new baby, Sadie Mae. So sweet! 


Beautiful momma and her baby girl 

Happy little girl!! 

Played photo shoot with Baxter 

And then he decided to lay on Ty and put his booty in his face. haha

RAN my first 5K, The Color Run, in St. Louis with my friend, Anne

And my sister, Krystal

Oh. And all these other THOUSANDS of people
  

And after!! 

Our whole group!!



Look at all those colors!!!

 It was just a big cloud of colorful dust!




The INCREDIBLE HULK, aka Anne. :)

Just covered in colored corn starch.

Krsytal and I in STL 

Enjoying some Starbs, waiting for my friend, Allie 

ALLIE!!!! Love this girl!!!!!! and miss her SO MUCH!

 Got one of my best friend's Save The Date in the mail. Can't wait for her big day!

 Downloaded the Runkeeper app on my phone and I LOVE it!

Started working more at the new hospital and took more selfies in my office. 

Got offered a FREE blizzard from a guy at work and just could NOT turn it down. Dang it.

And placed some bets on the Derby...and came so close to winning 6 grand on the trifecta. Crap...
So, yeah...that's what's been going on with me....hopefully I can get back into the swing of blogging again. :)


1 comment:

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.