Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May 2014

Since I'm pretty terrible at updating my blog weekly, I guess I'll try to do a monthly update. At least of the last few months to be able to look back and see what I did months ago. :)

I'll start with May, since it was the most recent.

May started out with Kelsey's Junior prom at Central. Krystal and I both came home to see her all dolled up. We missed Chase's prom at North a few weeks before, so we made sure to come home for this one. She looked absolutely gorgeous, of course! I don't think this girl can ever look bad.

 

Papparazzi!!!!
 




They're so cute!!!
 
 
Then on May 7th, Ty and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Ty took the night off, so we could spend it together. He sent me gorgeous red roses to work and then we went to dinner dowtown at the Famous Bistro. We'd never been there before and it was SO good! We walked down to the river after and sat on the swings and talked. It was a great night!
 
We tried to take a picture and I accidentally took a video instead. Nice.(not sure if this will play, but I'm going to try anyway)

 
 
 Then we had Mother's Day! It was a beautiful day and we all enjoyed sitting outside at my grandparent's house!
 

 
Maddie is growing up!! Love this "little" girl!


ADORABLE bathing suit tops Krystal and I bought for Kelsey and Maddie from Groopdealz!

Of course, Ty and I needed to visit our favorite breakfast spot, Dee's Diner for breakfast on a Sunday morning. I love that their coffee cup collection is so random, so I was pretty excited when I got a Christmas mug!

Then we went home to do a little yard work and hang out with Lexie!




Got my bathing suits ready for Florida!!! Now just gotta keep working on my bathing suit body! Wish I could buy that too! ;)

Pretty girl helping me make the bed!
 
Then Memorial Day weekend, Krystal came to stay with us because her friend Niki's son was playing in a baseball tournament in town. She got in Friday night. Saturday morning we woke up and went for a walk downtown and stopped at a coffee shop for frozen coffee and breakfast, that was delicious!


Saturday night after taking them to our new favorite Mexican restaurant, Papa Grande's, we went back downtown to Smother's Park so the boys could play and us a little bit too! ha! Then we walked to Coldstone and got ice cream. Man! Our weekend was full of good food!!! Which offsets the whole working on this bikini body! Crap.

Goofballs!!!
 
 
 
Hand on the hip pose!!! He looks good doing it! ;)
 

Memorial Day, Ty and I went to our friend's to grill out and then to Ty's friend's uncle's house (got that?) to fish. They fished. I just tried to get a little sun. And ate Wildberry Skittles. :)
 
Ty was off the last week, so on Wednesday, he took our favorite neighbor boys, Myles, Malik, and Sahvon to Bowling Green to go to a Hot Rods game. They had a BLAST!!!! All of them! They went to CiCi's Pizza first to eat, then to Chuck E Cheese to play some games, then to the baseball game. Where they sat right next to the visitors dugout. They caught a ton of foul balls, got to go on the field for games, got on the dance cam. They all had the best time!!!
 
There was also some goofing off at work. I'm so thankful that I have these 2 to spend 40 hours a week with!!! Poor Megan passed out one night and busted her chin open, so she had to get 7 stitches. She wore a bandaid on her chin for the week and Darren and I didn't want her to feel bad, so we joined in on the bandaid wearing. Ha!
 
 
The last weekend in May, we spent in Indiana for the most part. Friday night, we had my cousin's high school graduation party in Newburgh (that I didn't take any pictures at), where we had Wolf's Bar-B-Que, which is also where Ty and I had our rehearsal dinner.
 
Then Saturday, we went to my parent's house for the day for Kelsey's 18th birthday party! She had a few friends over. Gerry grilled out burgers and hot dogs and we all laid out on the lake. Well the girls did. Ty tried to fish, but wasn't too successful with all of us girls out on/in the lake. Once they all left we took the paddle boat out and did some more fishing at the other end. He fished. I sunbathed. ha! See a trend? Anyway, once we were at the complete opposite end, he catches a big ole fish. So we paddled all the way back to our dock, so Krystal could take a pic for us because neither of us had our phones!
 
 
After all that, we cleaned up and met up with my dad and Kim for dinner at Hornville Tavern (who catered our wedding!!) So random. Dinner was delish and the company was great too!
 
 

Safe to say, May was a wonderful month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.