Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekend Update

Who doesn't love a 3 day weekend?? Like for real. Why can't every weekend be Friday - Sunday?!?! I should probably talk to my boss and see if we can work something out. ha! I wish.
 
Anyway, it was a great 3 day weekend!
 
Friday:
 
Started out the morning with the Freedom Day 5K in Owensboro. I ran it with 2 of my co-workers, Gaye and Spencer. Well, I should say I started out with them, but within the first 10 seconds they were both ahead of me and I just hung out by myself. haha! I really wanted to finish with Gaye (she runs 5K's quite a bit and usually gets 1st in her age division, this race was no different), but I just couldn't catch back up with her. After finishing the first mile in 8:36, I knew I needed to slow down to be able to do 2 more. So since I wasn't going to finish with Gaye, I made it a goal to finish it in under 30 mins. I crossed the finish like at 29:06! woo hoo!!! I was very happy with that! And very happy it was over!
 
Gaye and I after the race!
 
 
After going home and getting cleaned up, I headed over to Evansville to Danielle and Jeremiah's for their Gender Reveal Party. I really had no idea what they were having. I was excited for them either way! We had tons of food and a lot of friends from out of town were in, so it was a great time. It was finally time for the reveal and after some confusion of thinking it was boy and girl twins. We find out it's a BOY!!!! Parker George Stansfield. Love it!! I cannot wait to meet and love on him!!!!!!
 
 
 
The proud parents-to-be 
Steph - Krystal - Danielle - Becca - Me 
 
After hanging out and having a blast with these girls (and boys not pictured), I headed home to the hubs. We were going to watch the fireworks downtown, but after a little mishap with Ty's phone and my head (Don't ask!), we just grabbed some food and movies and missed out on the big booms of fireworks because my head was pounding. haha Poor Ty! It was a complete accident, but he felt terrible!
 
Add caption

 
Saturday: 
 
Mom and Gerry and their friends, Ron and Cindy, were riding their bikes over to Owensboro. So they came over to our house first and we walked downtown. It was such a gorgeous day! We had lunch at Famous Bistro and then walked across the street to The Creme for some coffee. It was a great visit with them!!! I'm so glad they came over!
 
 
 
They left around 2 or so, and I went to lay out back to read and get a little sun. Then Ty came out and said, let's go to Bowling Green and watch a Hot Rods game. So, I got ready and we headed to BG. It was a PERFECT night for baseball. We had a blast!!!! We watched the game and took tons of selfies! ha! They didn't win, but it was still so much fun!
 
 
 
 
With Roscoe!
 



All of these just make me smile!! ha!
 

 
Ty wanted to wear is softball ring since he never gets to because of that darn wedding band. ;)
 
 
 
I wish I could post the videos of Ty dancing. Hilarious!!
 
Sunday:
 
I slept in until almost 11 and Ty slept in until almost 1. We got some groceries, I did laundry. Ty made me a yummy dinner with some light alfredo sauce he got from work. Look at this presentation! and it was just as good as it looks!
 
After that, we went to Golfland, so Ty could hit some balls. He even let me hit some too. I was decent. Defnitely missed the ball more times than I actually hit it, but when I did hit it, I did alright. I think I hit one 150 yards or even further once. (not sure, I have a hard time following the ball. haha!) He said he was impressed by how good I did. haha! Me too!







 
 
After all that fun, it was time to go home so Ty could get ready for work. Boo to the weekend being over! It was defintely a great one!! I'll update my birthday weekend next!!! That was definitely a weekend to remember too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.