The rest of July was pretty busy and fun too!!
July 11th-13th
The weekend after the 4th, Krystal came in town to stay with us again because her friend Niki's son, Dawson, was playing in a baseball tournament here in Owensboro again.
Saturday, Mom, Michelle and Maddie came over and so did Jeremiah and Danielle. Dawson had a big ole fan club, but not one of us documented it with any pics. Fail. We all went out for lunch after his second game at Ole South Bar-B-Que. It was delicious! And Mom made red velvet cupcakes for Niki's birthday which were so good too!! Danielle and Jeremiah came back to our house and hung out with us for a little bit. Ty laid down and ended up sleeping thru dinner, so Krystal and I just met Niki and the boys at Papa Grande's (where we ate the last time they were in town). After dinner, we all went home to go to bed.
Saturday, Mom, Michelle and Maddie came over and so did Jeremiah and Danielle. Dawson had a big ole fan club, but not one of us documented it with any pics. Fail. We all went out for lunch after his second game at Ole South Bar-B-Que. It was delicious! And Mom made red velvet cupcakes for Niki's birthday which were so good too!! Danielle and Jeremiah came back to our house and hung out with us for a little bit. Ty laid down and ended up sleeping thru dinner, so Krystal and I just met Niki and the boys at Papa Grande's (where we ate the last time they were in town). After dinner, we all went home to go to bed.
Sunday, we spent all day at the park. They unfortunately didn't win, but came in 3rd, I think. They all played so well!! It made me excited to think that I might have a little boy or little girl out there playing one day. Hopefully. :) Their game ended a little after 7 and we had to get home so Ty could get ready and go into work. It was a great weekend! Just wish I would have taken pictures. Darn it!
July 18th-20th
Ty had to go into work Friday night, so since he was going to be in the lab, he asked if I wanted to come hang out with him. I wasn't super tired, so I said why not. I headed in around 10 or so and stayed until about 12:30. It was fun. He worked away, I looked at some magazines and he introduced me to a million people that came in the lab to either take a break or work. (I think a majority were on a break! ha!)
Workin' hard!
Ty made sure I had plenty of coffee to keep me awake! haha it kept me awake while I was there and I still crashed when I got home about 1ish.
Saturday morning, Ty had a golf tournament, so I made some breakfast for me and then headed out for a run then rewarded myself with a pedicure. :)
Protein pancakes & coffee
Gloomy day, but perfect for a run!
Oh, and I also rewarded myself with an iced coffee. I love me some iced coffee! ha!
When I got home, Lexie wanted some love. So I pet her for a while after she meowed and meowed and plopped herself on the ground.
Look at this fluffball!! I love her gray fluffy belly!!!!
Later that afternoon, we decided to go out to the driving range again. It was a lot fun! I did better than the last time, so of course, that helps with having a good time! We putted for a little too on an overgrown, unkempt putt putt course. ha!
Sunday, Ty got up and met a friend in Webster County to go fishing all day and I did laundry and cleaned a little. I wanted to get outside to get some sun, but it was too hot. So I just stayed in. :)
July 25th - 27th
Friday after work, I ran to Kohl's to use my gift card that I got from my sisters for my birthday. I tried on a cute maxi dress and ALMOST got it until I found a black one that was cheaper and I figured I'd be able to get more wear out of it. I'm practical like that. ;) Plus I'm afraid chevron won't be in forever. Gotta stay trendy!
Sent these the Krystal & Michelle to get their opinions, of course!
Saturday, Ty had another golf tournament and as soon as he got home we headed over to Henderson to meet some friends at Ellis Park to watch the horse races. Oh, and an Ostrich race and Zebra race too! ha! We had an absolute blast! It was super hot, but we were luckily in the shade and there was an awesome breeze all day long! Terry & Darren ended up being the lucky winners and Ty and I came out just about even, up about $4 or so...so we'll take it!
Goofball!
haha Seriously! I just love him!
Posing for pics for me, I guess!
Darren!!! Not sure I would be able to survive the work day without my partner-in-crime!
After the last race, we stopped at Mr. B's for pizza and wings. So so so good!!! Love that place!!!
We all talked about maybe doing something when we got back in town, but we were all pretty exhausted I think. Ty plopped down on the couch as soon as he got home with his favorite girl...
No, not me...Lexie!! haha
She jumped up pretty much right after this pic was taken and I took her spot and we both passed out for about an hour or so and then just chilled and watched a movie the rest of the night.
Sunday was another lazy day. Then Monday, after I got off from work, I skipped the gym and we spent about an hour or so at the driving range again. This is starting to become the norm!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment