Cruz: 4 Months Old
Weight: 15lbs 9oz
Length/Height: 26 1/2"
Length/Height: 26 1/2"
Hair: Brown and just keeps getting more. I love it!
Clothes: 3-6 months!!
Diapers: Moved up to size 2's this month
Likes: Weekends with Mommy and Daddy, playing with his friends and Ms. Carolyn at daycare, eating, sucking and chewing on anything and everything especially his hands, going for walks in the stroller, having visitors to hold him and make him laugh
Clothes: 3-6 months!!
Diapers: Moved up to size 2's this month
Likes: Weekends with Mommy and Daddy, playing with his friends and Ms. Carolyn at daycare, eating, sucking and chewing on anything and everything especially his hands, going for walks in the stroller, having visitors to hold him and make him laugh
Dislikes: There really isn't a whole lot that he dislikes. Still isn't a fan of being in his car seat for too long. If he's really tired, he gets pretty fussy. But other than that, he's a really, really happy baby!
Month 4 was a big adjustment for all of us, with me going back to work and Cruz starting daycare, but it didn't really take long for us to get into a "routine" somewhat. I'm so glad that I get to go see him on my lunch break everyday. That has definitely helped and he's always in the best mood when I go see him. Some nights he's just so worn out from daycare (because he doesn't nap very well), that I don't really get to "hang out" with him in the evenings b/c he naps and/or falls asleep early or he's fussy. As this month went on, he's gotten better about napping more and being more awake at night.
He continues to suck and chew on his hands and toys constantly! I don't feel anything on his gums and they don't look swollen at all, but he's defnitely working on teething, I think. We just are covered in slobber constantly! ha!
Just Cruz and I took our first little road trip down to Katie's for a "sister weekend" at the end of July! The trip down was great, back wasn't as good. About the last 40 minutes of the drive, I had to hold my phone back by him so he could watch HooplaKidz video on YouTube! haha! The things we do to make our kids happy. And then about 5 minutes from home he finally fell asleep. Of course.
We've kept up our walks downtown and I even took him to 2 parks to walk/run with the stroller. Wow!! That was not easy, but I went ahead and signed us up for a 5K on September 19th! So pray that we both survive. ha!
We also had to spend our first day at home because of a fever. It didn't really seem like it bothered him too bad. He was just extra snuggly and extra sleepy that day. The next morning he was back to normal. Thank goodness!
~ Sweet baby going on a walk ~ Just staring at the mobile while mommy gets ready for work ~ Lunch time snuggling at daycare ~ Little Big Guy spit up all over this outfit on the way to daycare and had to change as soon as we got there! ha! ~ My happy Target shopping buddy!
~Bath Time ~ Cruzer size camping chair ~ Mmmm, my hand is so good! ~ So is this fishy! Loves sitting in the froggy chair ~ Holding mommy's hand while I nap :)
~Sitting just like my daddy! Love this! ~ Happy boy! ~ Watching HooplaKidz with Pappy ~ Loving our new embroidered bibs from Becca Jo! ~ Love this little sweet profile so much!
~ Hanging out with my cousin, Nate ~ Relaxing with a full belly at Aunt Katie's ~ Baby and Tiaras! ~ Sister Weekend group pic before we picked up Nater ~ Slobbery mess, but so so cute!
~ Dinner with Mommy & Daddy at The Rustic ~ Why are you sitting back here with me, Mom? ~ XOXO ~ One Cool Dude on a walk ~ Knocked out after daycare
~ I swear we don't pose them like twins! Like father, like son, right?! ~ Cute little baby booty ~ Sleepy boy watching me get ready one morning ~ Playing in his blow up pool outside...with no water ~ Nike baby
~ Heart eyes emoji times 100000! Love this boy so much!!! ~ The afternoon that he had a fever, he was happy as could be! ~ Sweet boy at daycare ~ Snuggling with mommy when he had a fever ~ Just going on a walk, wearing my shades, chewing on my favorite toy, the usual.
He grew up so much this 4th month, it's just crazy!!! Can't believe how big he's getting!
Look how big he's gotten and how much he's changed!! Ahhh, I just don't think I could love him any more!!!!
Happy 4 Month Birthday, Buddy! We love you more than you will ever know!
~ Dinner with Mommy & Daddy at The Rustic ~ Why are you sitting back here with me, Mom? ~ XOXO ~ One Cool Dude on a walk ~ Knocked out after daycare
~ I swear we don't pose them like twins! Like father, like son, right?! ~ Cute little baby booty ~ Sleepy boy watching me get ready one morning ~ Playing in his blow up pool outside...with no water ~ Nike baby
~ Heart eyes emoji times 100000! Love this boy so much!!! ~ The afternoon that he had a fever, he was happy as could be! ~ Sweet boy at daycare ~ Snuggling with mommy when he had a fever ~ Just going on a walk, wearing my shades, chewing on my favorite toy, the usual.
Look how big he's gotten and how much he's changed!! Ahhh, I just don't think I could love him any more!!!!
Happy 4 Month Birthday, Buddy! We love you more than you will ever know!
No comments:
Post a Comment