Monday, November 23, 2015

Cruz Tyler: 7 Months Old

Cruz: 7 Month Update

 
 
Milestones:
 
  • Sitting up for a few seconds on his own, but still not completely independent
  • Says "DaDa" or "GaGa" all the time! I try to get him to say "MaMa" and it comes out GaGa. Close enough. I'll let daddy be the lucky one. :)
  • Tried prunes, pears, butternut squash and bananas. Was okay with all of them, but liked the bananas best.
  • Tried a green bean and gummed it for a while.
  • Still rolling from back to belly easily and belly to back a little more, but not that often
  • Turning himself in a circle while on his belly
  • Put himself to sleep a few times at night time. Woo hoo!!! This was a big deal for mommy
  • Got an amber teething necklace and I feel like it's really helped.
  • Loves to shake his head "no, no, no". I can usually get him to copy me doing it too and it's so cute!
  • Celebrated his first Halloween, as Maverick from Top Gun, by just hanging out at Mimi & PawPaw's giving out Halloween candy to trick-or-treaters (Daddy was working)
  • Will put out his hands to have you pick him up or hold him (so sweet!)
  • Still loves bouncing like a fool in his jumperoo

I know I said this last month, but this month has been my favorite with Cruz!! He just gets more and more personality every day and it just so much fun to be around! How this little bitty boy that can't even say real words is so much fun, I have no idea, but he really is the best!

~ All dressed up for church ~ Just hanging out while mommy gets ready for work ~ Ummm, daddy, this hat is too big! ~ Sweet snuggles before work/daycare ~ We found a little something hiding in Cruz's crib when I laid him down for bed one night! 

Cute boy decked out in all his Halloween wear the week of Halloween! Gosh, he's cute!
 
 
And then here he is in his actual Halloween costume, Maverick, from Top Gun! OMG! Is he not just the cutest?!?! Ah, I could just eat him some! So freaking adorable!!!!!! 


I dressed him up long enough to take some pictures and hand out candy to a few trick-or-treaters at my Mom and step-dad's house. I would keep him in this outfit and shades forever if I could. He's just so cute!! (biased, I know. :))


 ~ The result of putting himself to sleep one night - backwards and in a puddle of his own slobber ~ Shopping at... Target with Mommy, of course! ~ Can't ever get enough sleepy snuggles with my boy ~ Hanging out at Mimi and PawPaw's! ~ Happy boy in his Christmas jammies! (gotta wear them now before we grow out of them!)
 ~ Happy 1st Birthday, Parker!! ~ Looking pretty stylish at Parker's birthday party! ~ Big boy!! ~ Haha these boys are too cute! Parker isn't too sure what's on Cruz's head! ;) ~ Trying to take a selfie, but he wouldn't look. Stinker!
 ~Looking cute in my Rookie outfit before daycare. ~ After spitting up at daycare and rolling his head in it, Ms. Ashley had to wash his hair and couldn't remember which way I parted it. He looked pretty cute when I walked in and saw him like this though! ~ Sunday morning snuggles ~ Big boy sitting up on mommy and daddy's bed in the cutest little jacket!

As much as I wish he would stay little, he gets more and more fun everyday!!! And bigger!! I love this stage that we're in right now. Interactive, but not mobile! Can he stay like this forever?? ha!

Happy 7 Months, baby boy!!! You are so loved and we are so lucky to call you our little boy! Life would be so boring without you!

We love you, Cruz Tyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.