Monday, November 9, 2009

Just a Big Kid... :)

This past Sunday Mom and I went to a Bridal Show in Evansville at the Centre. It was pretty good. I got some information and a lot of business cards and of course signed up to win all kinds of stuff. Haven't heard if I've won anything yet, but we'll see.

So anyway, I drove back home Sunday after the Bridal Show and after stopping at the mall (got 2 shirts from New York and Co. for 70% off. Bargain shopper, right here. :) ) and another stop at Sonic for a half-price Strawberry Limeade. MMMmmm...

Anyway...

Back to the point of this blog. :)

So I get back into O-town and pull into my driveway open up my car door and hear Ty's voice.

Very loudly.

Outside.
Across the street.

With the neighbor boys.

Playing football. :)


LOVE IT!!!

(yeah, that's him in the gray shirt)

So, I put my stuff inside and grabbed my camera. I had to document it. :) It was really cute. One of the boys, Jordan, who lives right next door, LOVES Ty. I mean, L.O.V.E.S him! Ty's given him a bunch of his old baseball cards, so it's a bribed love, but love nonetheless. :) Anyway, while they were playing football, Ty started calling Jordan, Jay. So now the other boys call him Jay too. Just cute.



Oh yes, he's barefoot. And he was a sweaty mess too. But he had fun!




The End.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! So cute!! That is so nice of him to play with those boys, he's being a good role model!!

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.