While doing one of my new favorite hobbies one day last week, looking at blogs, I stumbled across a blog called The Idea Room and she had the Ca-utest little Valentine heart wreath. I mean A-Dorable wreath...
So I got inspired and decided I wanted to try to make it.
I went to Jo-Ann's last Friday and got a heart shaped styrofoam wreath, 2 yards of red felt (didn't use it all though), and some regular push pins.
I started working on it Saturday night and finished it last night and I am IN LOVE! How cute is this?!?!
I need to get a little red or white ribbon so I can hang it up, but I just couldn't wait to take pictures and show you all. :)
It was super easy to do and super cheap, only $16. It would've cost me less if I bought less felt, but I forgot how much to get when I got there. I used just a little bit over 3/4 of a yard, I think...
And another angle just for fun...do you like???
No comments:
Post a Comment