So we celebrated Christmas with the Koester side on the 19th in Boonville at the Scales Lake Pavilion. Our family is so big, we just don't fit in anyone's house anymore, so we go there instead. Ty actually got to go to this one because he didn't have to work. We had a good time. The Koester family is always a good time. We ate, sang a little song (made up by Justin), was visited by Santa, got a few gifts, and just hung out with the fam. It was nice.
Here's the only pic I took from that day...Me and Ty. :)

The next celebration we had was Christmas Eve Eve at Mom and Gerry's house with them, my sisters, step-sister, neices and nephew. Ty had to work that night, so he didn't get to come. It was the first Christmas Eve Eve since 2006 that he wasn't able to be there and I didn't really like it... :( But he called before we ate and everyone wished him a Merry Christmas! I think he enjoyed that. It was a great time as always!! We had Turoni's this year instead of mom cooking and it was amazing! Who doesn't love pizza?!?! So we ate, drank our traditional Christmas punch and opened gifts. We all got some really great things. I think my favorite was my ornament from Mom and Gerry. How cute is this???
Speaking of ornaments, here's another ornament that I got from Sarah at work that I LOVE! Isn't this adorable too??
So anyway, back to Christmas...on Christmas Eve we went out to my mom's dad's house for lunch and ate tons of food and opened even more presents. The best part of the day was that Heather was home! It was so good to have her back with the family. She's doing really well and I think she enjoyed being home too. Here are a few pictures from that day...
And senior pose....
LOVE this one!!!
Gerr Bear in one of his sweaters Ty and I got him.
Our Mom. :)
Finally, Christmas morning Ty and I got up and drove to his parents house to have breakfast with them and exchange gifts. We both got some really great stuff (and a lot of it, we always do)! One of my favorites that I can't use quite yet are coasters with a "P" on them. :) And also a Chicken Soup for the Bride's Soul book. I'm very excited about that! and have even started reading it already! I think the best part of the day there was when Gracie opened up her gift from Ty and I. We got her and Ipod Touch and I think she was REALLY surprised and excited about it!! I love that!! and I loved the Ipod Touch too...I think I need one now. Oh, Tyyyyyyy... ;). I unfortunately didn't take any pictures there (we need to work on doing that, Anita).
So we left about 2 or so and finally exchanged gifts with just each other. We knew pretty much every thing the we got each other, but oh well. At least we know we like them that way, right? I got a new camera and a few other fun things!!
And I got Ty a bunch of clothes and 2 new pairs of shoes (from Shoe Carnival, of course). These are the new tennie's I got him.
And then of course I had to try out the new camera. So here is our 2009 Christmas pic...Happy Holidays, from Ty and Lindsay! :)

And I got Ty a bunch of clothes and 2 new pairs of shoes (from Shoe Carnival, of course). These are the new tennie's I got him.
And then of course I had to try out the new camera. So here is our 2009 Christmas pic...Happy Holidays, from Ty and Lindsay! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment