Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blogging from my phone.

So I got a new app that allows me to blog from my phone. I'm excited because I always take more pics from my phone then I do my camera so now I can just blog from my phone and upload my pics right onto my blog instead of emailing them to myself and then adding them to the blog. It may seem like a tiny step, but I'll take it. It's called

So anyway, I helped to choreograph the Henderson County Junior Miss program again this year and it's been so fun again! Well the program is Saturday so this week has been "hell" week. Practice Monday-Thursday for 3-4 hours each night. We are down to the wire. So last night while the girls were answering their question and it was quiet time, Lindsey (the other choreographer and very good friend) and I decided to take a photo shoot around the auditorium at South Middle School. Here are our pics. :)






















Yes, we are dorks, we know this. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's blank!! The post is here but the app that you're using is blank!!

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.