Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weekend Update

I'm so late on this one. oopsie! :)




Friday:


After work I went to The Fox and the Hound for a little going away get-together for a lady that I work with that got a new job in St. Louis. It was fun to get to hang out with people outside of work for a little while. Then I went to Mom and Gerry's to upload my wedding pictures to Snapfish so that I could get some ordered while they were still having the 500 prints for a penny each sale. It took forever and I finally just had to quit b/c I was on the computer in the room where Nate, my nephew, was about to go to sleep. Katie, Mike and Nate came in town for the weekend, so at least I got to visit with them for a little bit while I was uploading. Left there around 10 and went home.



Saturday:


Got up and got ready to go to my friend, Lauren's house in Providence, KY. She and her husband just moved there from Sebree and I wanted to see their house and her, since I hadn't seen her since her wedding in July. Got there around 12:30 and got a tour of the house and visited for a few. Then we headed to Madisonville and got some lunch, then did a little shopping. We acted like fools in one of the stores, but who cares! It was fun!

! We went back to her house and talked with her husband for a little bit. He left to hunt and I left shortly after to head back to Owensboro and go grocery shopping. I finally got home around 8:30, unloaded the groceries, ate a little cereal, got to see Ty for a little bit when he came home on a break and then I finally went to bed.



Sunday:


I got up and showered and headed over to Evansville to have brunch with my family. Ty and Krystal were missing because of needed to sleep for work for that night. Those darn night shift people. :( Brunch was great and it was nice to hang out with the fam. I also finished uploading wedding pictures and orderd 570!!! Yay!! Can't wait to get them in!! I left around 3 and headed home and decided to make lasagna in the crockpot for dinner!


So yummy! The edges got a little burnt, but I still thought it was good, and so did Ty, so that's all that matters! I watched my Sunday night shows (too many to name. I'm ashamed of how much tv I watch. haha) Got a picture of Baxter enjoying his new bed that I got him on Saturday. It might be a little small, but he likes it.

Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.