Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday:

Ty went in to work early, so I headed over to Evansville to go to David's Bridal to order my bridesmaid's dress for one of my BFF's, Anne's wedding that is in September. This is the one she's going with. I LOVE IT!! 


So after that I ran into Bed, Bath & Beyond and used what was left on a few gift cards from our wedding and got a pack of K-cups. Butter Toffee. Delish! Then went to Zoup to get dinner. We don't have a Zoup in O-town and I miss that place! When I worked in E-ville, my friend Sarah and I would go there for lunch every now and then and it was oh-so-good! 
Mexican Chicken soup and multi-grain roll. Looks pretty good, huh? It was!

Mom and Gerry got home so I chatted with them for a bit and then did my 30 Day Shred workout. I was on day 4. Jillian kicked my butt and I love it! Once I finished that, I hung out with the parents for a little bit then went to bed.

Saturday:

Got up super duper early to get ready for my friend, Tonya's baby shower in TN. Mom and I left about 7:45. We had a good time just chatting about pretty much everything. It was almost a 3 hour drive and I don't think we sat in silence for even 5 mins at a time. We had a lot to talk about, I guess. :)

The shower was wonderful. Great food, good friends to hang out with and Sadie Mae got a TON of cute things! Me and 3 of her other friends went in together and got her the BOB stroller that she wanted. She was SO excited when she saw it! It was pretty cool! I'm glad that that was what one of the girls suggested we get! 
The Momma-to-be and her bridesmaids. :)

Anne, Tonya, and me.  

Awkward hand on her belly pic. haha 

Annabell and I. Can't wait for this beautiful girls wedding day this fall!!

We headed back home about 2 and talked pretty much non-stop on the way home too. :) Mom & Gerry had plans to go out with 2 other couples for one of their birthday's out to dinner in a limo, so they got ready for that and I headed home. Ty was asleep when I got home (around 6:15), so he asked me to lay down with him for 45 mins and then we'd get up. Well that 45 mins turned into about an hour and 45 mins. So we finally got up and freshened up and went to get sushi. He's been on a huge sushi kick lately, which is fine with me, I love it too! So we went to Shogun. So good! Got back home and lounged on the couch for a little then went to bed.

OH and also Saturday night, I got tagged in a picture on Facebook from our wedding photographers. They did a huge 12' x 8' collage for a bridal show and used one of our pictures! We're the bottom left with the purple-y looking light! So cool! :)

Sunday:

Sunday was super lazy. Ty got up before me and woke me up with breakfast. Awwww! It was a nice little surprise. Then we ran to Kroger to get a few things to make Cavatini for lunch. Made that and ate and I did a little laundry. We watched episode after episode of Bamazon. Pretty good show. Then went to take a nap. Ty went into work around 8 and I watched my shows. 


2 comments:

  1. It's like baked spaghetti, but with penne or some other smaller noodle and then we add pepperoni's and banana peppers. So good!

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.