Friday:
I worked just a half day so I could get over to Henderson not long after the rest of my fam got there. I went home and changed into this awesome shirt that I got last weekend. hahah LOVE IT!!!
yes, that says "check meowt". hahaha!
Part of Gerry, Katie, Kelsey and Maddie
Pretty lake on the other side of the hill
Our little home for the weekend
I saw a deer waaaaaaaay down there on the road. There were 2 babies with her too over to the right.
One of the deer that I had seen earlier in the evening was on the hill right behind us.
Saturday:
We woke up not too early and mom and Gerry were up making bacon and eggs and toast. Delish!!! We had a little 4 pot coffee maker, so we had real coffee too (not the instant stuff). Thank goodness!! We sat around for a little while. I went up to the restroom and Katie was sitting at the playground watching Nate. So I sat with her and chatted for a little bit. When I came back, Kelsey said they had found a little snapping turtle by our fire. It was SO little and so cute!
"He's just a little guy!"
Everyone showered, and some ran some errands and we had a little lunch. While Katie showered, Nate hung out with us. I laid out a blanket and he laid with me. I tried to take some pics with him, but this was the best I could get! haha
Michelle and the girls, and Katie and Nate all decided to take a nap. So, my mom, Krystal and I decided to go for a little hike by the lake. Gerry stayed back at the camp because his knee was hurting. Well our little hike turned into walking around the whole lake. It took us about 40 mins. It was fun! We saw a wedding (well I think it was after the wedding), we saw a birthday party, lots of fishers, people taking family pics. Lots of people around. It was fun!
After we got back, I was kind of tired, so I went and took about a 45 min nap. When I got up, everyone else was up and we started getting dinner fixed. We ate, then played Uno Attack, made more S'more's, of course, and played Catchphrase again.
Mom and Maddie roasting marshmellows
Kelsey and Katie. On their phones. How did we ever camp before with out cell phones. I mean, for real! haha
Krystal & Michelle
Michelle and Maddie
Me and Kels
Kelsey was showing us that she could do a heel stretch, (she's not a cheerleader and unfortunately didn't get our cheerleading genes) so I had to show her up! haha
Not too bad. :)
My lovely parents. :)
Gerr Bear and mom
Sisters!!
Sunday:
I was the last one up and everyone was already packing up. We all headed home around 9. I spent the day being lazy with my kitty cats and did some laundry.
All in all, it was a great time. Ty, unfortunately was working all weekend, so he never got to come over. I was pretty bummed, but we still had a blast. I'm sure there will be more camping trips in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment