Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Friday:

Like I said on Friday's post, Danielle and Jeremiah came over and we went to eat sushi. Our fave place to eat sushi is really little, so we figured on Friday night at 7 o'clock, it would be PACKED. So we picked another place in town that's good, and it didn't disappoint. I love me some sushi and it had been a while since I'd eaten it, so it was delish.

After dinner, Ty was craving something chocolate, which is strange because he's not a big chocolate fan AT ALL. There weren't a ton of places around to get chocolate, so we decided on ice cream (or frozen custard as they call it) from Culver's. It was pretty darn good too! Once we were done stuffing ourselves, D&J headed back to E-ville. It was so fun to get to hang out with them! We definitely need to do it more often.

My poopie. Love her so so much!!

Once we got home, we were exhausted. Ty had only taken a little nap that day, so he was out on the couch, QUICK.  

He's such a cute little sleeper.  

Saturday:

Got up super early to shower and leave for Ty's parents. My MIL & SIL were going shopping and invited me along and we were leaving at 9:30 for Bowling Green. It was pouring at home when we left, but once we got closer to his family's house it was nice and sunny. Thank goodness! Going from store to store in the rain is NOT fun!

Ty stayed with his dad to hunt and us girls headed out. We stopped at Kohl's, a cute little monogram place, had lunch at Rafferty's, then we headed to the mall. After the mall, we went to Gander Mountain, so Gracie could try on a North Face jacket, then got some fro-yo at a place called Stakz. Delish!!!! Then we went by Sally Beauty Supply, TJ Maxx, one more stop at McDonald's for a drink for Anita, some french fries for Gracie, a coffee for me and we were on our way back home around 7! We shopped til we dropped, that's for sure!

All of our bags on Gracie's bed (most of which were hers. ha!)

We got burgers and onion rings for dinner and hung out for a little while, then Ty and I headed to the hunting cabin to stay the night there. We tend to stay there mostly so we don't have to kick Gracie out of her bed. haha! It's so nice there, but it's definitely a true hunting cabin. This was my view as I laid down Saturday night...


Yep. A bunch of poor little body-less deer hanging above me. Nice.


Sunday:

We slept in and then headed over to his parents for some chili. Gracie had some algebra homework and asked me to help her. She had to refresh my memory, but I finally did kind of remember how to do it. She had it down though. I think i was just there for moral support. :)

We finally headed home around 4. When I got home I went through all my goodies from shopping. One item included this awesome house decor item that I bought for me sister. She LOVES to hashtag things. So, I couldn't pass it up:

#awesome #bestlittlesisterever

After going through all the stuff I bought, everything I got, minus the thing for my sister and one other shirt, is workout related. haha! I guess that's what happens when you have to wear "uniforms" to work. Oh well. Everyone loves new workout clothes, right? :)

Nike workout tank (similar style) & Fila sports bra: Clearance at Kohl's
Compression capris & long sleeve purple shirt(similar style here): Old Navy
Long sleeve hooded pink shirt: TJ Maxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.