This is the first time I'm linking up with Darci @ The Good Life Blog for 5 on Friday and I'm pretty excited about my five things this week, so here we go:
- ONE -
Tonight one of my best friends and her husband are coming over to O-town from E-ville (about a 45 min drive) to have dinner with Ty & I. I'm pretty excited! Danielle and I use to get hang out ALL the time when I lived in Evansville still and even once I moved to O-town, and still worked over there, we hung out quite a bit, but now, you'd think that 45 min drive was like a 45 hour drive, we just don't get together enough. So, I'm pumped for our double date! I believe sushi is on the menu and I can't be any happier about that either!
Danielle & Jeremiah. Love them!!
- TWO -
My friend from work, Megan, decided this past weekend that she wanted to start running. I've done a couple of 5Ks this year and try to run once or twice a week, (sometimes more, sometimes less) so she asked if I would run with her and be her "trainer". haha! So of course, I said yes. I normally run by myself, so it's been fun having a running partner three days this week.
Tuesday's run/walk complete.
- THREE -
I finally finished my DIY chalkboard that I started on months ago. I'm pretty sure I went through about 4 different frames because I kept breaking the glass. Ugh. So I finally just took the plexiglass out of another frame that was in our laundry room (who really needs pictures in the laundry room anyway?) and spray painted it with the chalk paint. I added the cute little burlap flower and hung it up in the kitchen. My plans are to use it as our "Menu" board, but for now, I'm enjoying my Happy Fall message! :)
- FOUR -
I had my 6 month cleaning at the dentist yesterday and I left with NO cavities! Yay! So I treated myself to Caramel Latte Lite from Dunkin' Donuts and 2 Pumpkin Munchkins. (and made sure to brush my teeth really good before I went to bed too) ;)
(homegirl needs a spray tan in her life. yikes!)
- FIVE -
And my final thing is just to share a pic of my cute hubby and our youngest fur baby. How sweet are they? I just love them both to little bitty teeny tiny pieces. :)
Loving on her "dad".
Happy Friday ya'll!! Only a few more hours and it's the weekend! Enjoy it!

No comments:
Post a Comment