Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekly Bump Update: Week 13

Okay, so I'm going to try to post these every Monday to talk about the previous week. So since I was 14 weeks yesterday, here is my 13 week post!



How far along: 13 WEEKS!!! Yay!! I honestly can't believe I'm 13 weeks along! Some weeks have seemed longer than others, but it's really gone by pretty fast already.

Baby size: Baby P is the size of a peach.

Weight gain: About 3 lbs...

Maternity clothes: I have bought a few pants, and busted out one pair twice now and they are so so comfy! I've used the rubberband trick a few times too.

Stretch marks: No, thank goodness! And hopefully they stay away for a while!


Sleep: Every night is different. Some nights I sleep great and some nights I wake up a few times feeling queasy or needing a potty break. I've always been a champion sleeper, so this is weird for me.

Gender: Not a clue! But will for sure be finding out November 26th!!!

Movement: We did see our little peanuts arms move at our 9 week appointment! It was the coolest thing ever! Can't wait to see it again! And to feel it. I really cannot wait for that!

Best moment this week: Getting to tell everyone that we're having a baby!! The love we've gotten from everyone has been awesome! Also, I had a massage this week and it was still early enough on that I could lay on my belly and it was absolutely awesome! Thank you, Tonya for my birthday gift! :)

Looking forward to: Feeling little Baby P move around in my belly! I think I'm probably still a few weeks away from that, but I can't wait!

Food cravings: No major food cravings, but I do tend to go for salty foods over sweet foods, which is really strange for me! And after having a stromboli at the Fall Festival 2 weeks ago I've had it on my mind a lot! I have been kind of wanting beef more too, which I normally don't eat a lot of either.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Hmmm...I can't really think of anything weird that I had this week, all pretty normal foods for me.

Anything making you queasy/sick? Not really, but I have not wanted coffee AT ALL pretty much since I found out I was pregnant. And I miss it! I still love the smell of it, but I don't want to drink it.

Labor signs: No, definitely not.

What I miss: Having energy. Being a good sleeper!

Symptoms: Sore boobs and nauseous occasionally still.

Nursery: Well...we know which room will be the nursery but that's about it...

Belly button in or out: In

Mood: Great! For the most part. I think I'm just on a high this week from getting to go to the doctor and hear the heartbeat again and know that everything is okay and not having to keep this a secret anymore!

Workouts: I've worked out 3 times this week! Run/Walk, Body Pump and Zumba. So happy to be feeling good enough to get back into a routine of working out.

Things that suck: Ummm...not to be Miss Susie Sunshine, but I can't really think of anything that sucks. Minus feeling sick off and on and not sleeping as great as I used to, everything else is good!

Things that don't suck: Not breaking out like a teenager! I'll occasionally have a small pimple or two, but other than that, my skin has been so clear and I LOVE it! I feel like a real adult! ha!

And for fun, here are weeks 10, 11 and 12. I look bigger in week 12 then I do in week 13! ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.