Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekly Bump Update: Week 14



How far along: 14 WEEKS!!!

Baby size: Baby P is the size of a lemon

Weight gain: 4 lbs

Maternity clothes: Still have only worn 1 pair of my maternity pants. Using the rubberband trick most days too

Stretch marks: No, thank goodness! And hopefully they stay away for a while!


Sleep: Eh. It's been so-so. Some nights are good, some nights I feel like I'm waking up about 14 times

Gender: We find out in 3 1/2 weeks! Eeek!!! Can't wait! For some reason, I'm leaning towards Boy...not sure why though. Ty definitely still thinks girl!

Movement: Nothing yet. All my apps say it's moving around like crazy in there, I just can't feel it yet.

Best moment this week: I thought it was pretty fun on Saturday when I went to Maddie's 16th birthday party and I actually looked like I had a baby bump! haha! I really want one.

Looking forward to: Feeling Baby P moving!! I can't wait! and of course, finding out if Baby P is a He or a She!

Food cravings: I'm not sure if I would call them cravings, but I have been wanting cottage cheese and chicken salad, so I got both at the grocery this week!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Pimento Cheese sandwich on Friday that my friend, Gaye brought to work. I've tried Pimento Cheese before and I hated it! But she had some homemade kind and OMG, it was delicous!

Anything making you queasy/sick?  Not really. Still not drinking coffee though...I want to, but it just doesn't sound good, so I pass.

Labor signs: Negative! And I'd like to keep it that way!

What I miss: Good sleep!! I guess I'm just getting prepared for baby, huh?

Symptoms: Sore boobs, random pain in my lower belly ocassionally, and headaches every now and then

Nursery: Still only know what room...but I have some ideas in my head. Haven't discussed with Ty yet. :)

Belly button in or out: In!

Mood: Great!!! Pregnancy is much more enjoyable now that I'm not nauseous 24/7.

Workouts: Yes! I got in 4 workouts this week!! Yay! Running/Walking, 2 days of Body Pump, and Zumba. Love that I'm back into it! I really hope to keep it up too!

Things that suck: I wouldn't say it "sucks", but I'm just in the "is she fat?" stage and not so much, "oh look at her baby bump" stage! ha! I'm ready for a bump, not just a pudgy belly.

Things that don't suck: Only 3 1/2 more weeks until we find out what this little peanut is!! Cannot wait!

And a few more pics from Week 14:

Pregnant Mummy for my Halloween Zumba class on Wednesday! 

Maddie and I at her 16th Birthday party (you can see my bump trying to make an appearance there, sort of. Right? ha!) 

Happy Birthday (a month and 2 days early) Maddie!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.