Baby size: Baby P is the size of an avocado
Weight gain: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes: Still wearing my one pair of maternity black pants to work often and I busted out a pair of maternity jeans saturday, but they are the full panel kind and were a little baggy. haha! Maybe they'll shrink a little after I was them or most likely, I'll grow into them.
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Still off and on. I only fell asleep on the couch maybe once this week, so it was better.
Gender: We find out in 9 days!!!!
Movement: Nope. Still nothing.... :(
Best moment this week: Getting to meet my best friend's little boy, Mr. Parker Stansfield. He is absolutely precious and has made me even more excited to be having a baby!!
Looking forward to: Finding out what this little one is!!!!! 9 more days!!!!!!
Food cravings: Hmmm...I guess I'm still really enjoying the cheese puffcorn! ha! Oh, and I guess you could say pizza because it sounds good pretty much every day, but I only had it once this week. Or twice if you count the one slice Saturday night. :)
Weirdest food I ate this week: Can't really think of anything weird...really. I'm pretty normal when it comes to my food choices.
Anything making you queasy/sick? If I don't eat pretty much as soon as I get to work or I wait too long in between eating, I'll get sick to my stomach.
Labor signs: Nope!
What I miss: Putting on pants that can be buttoned! haha! It's getting harder and harder every week.
Symptoms: Ummm...I don't really have any right about now. I've been feeling pretty good this week!
Nursery: Well, we know what room it's going to be!
Belly button in or out: In!
Mood: Wonderful!!! I'm enjoying this stage of pregnancy right now.
Workouts: Walk/Ran and did weights on Monday, then Body Pump on Tuesday and Thursday!
Things that suck: I'm going to go with running out of pants that can button again! ha! I wish I could wear leggings to work. That would be fabulous!
Things that don't suck: Getting to call this little one he or she in 9 DAYS!!!!!
More pics from week 16:
Meeting Parker when he was only 24 hours old!! Such a cutie!!! I wanted to take him home!
My friend, Emily, from high school's little girl, Sydney got to meet Parker too! She is such a doll!
My friend, Allie asked for a bump pic, so this is what I sent her!! She liked my facial expression!
Oh, just visiting with Parker again on Saturday night. We had to take a "selfie", of course. ;)
Those are some cute boys in this picture! :)
Contemplating whether he wanted to stay awake or give in to the milk coma. :)
He decided to give in. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment