Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Weekly Bump Update: Week 15




How far along: 15 WEEKS!!!

Baby size: Baby P is the size of a naval orange

Weight gain: 4ish lbs still

Maternity clothes: Still wearing my one pair of maternity black pants to work often and I busted out a pair of maternity jeans saturday, but they are the full panel kind and were a little baggy. haha! Maybe they'll shrink a little after I wash them or most likely, I'll grow into them.

Stretch marks: Nope!


Sleep: Well I'm pretty much asleep on the couch by 9:15 every night and stay there for a few hours, so once I lay in the bed it takes a while to fall back asleep. Need to stop that. It's not very often that I don't wake up in the middle of the night anymore...oh well.

Gender: We'll know in 2 1/2 weeks!!!

Movement: Still nothing. But hopefully soon!!!!!

Best moment this week: Ummm...not sure if I can think of just one moment. It's just been a good week. I'm feeling good! I worked out a couple of times. I'm starting to eat normal again. Just have been lots of good moments this week! 

Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!! And finding out what it is!!

Food cravings: I made homemade fried rice this week after seeing a picture of it Thursday on Pinterest, I just HAD to have it. And it did not disappoint!

Weirdest food I ate this week: This probably isn't weird for most, but I had a grilled cheese Friday at lunch. It's just not something I eat very often. I brought soup to work for lunch and a grilled cheese sounded so good to go with it, so that's what I had!

Anything making you queasy/sick? Not really. Still can't drink a full cup of coffee. Even a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks, I couldn't finish it Saturday. So strange. :)

Labor signs: Nope!

What I miss: Still just miss sleeping well...

Symptoms: Nothing really right now. I'm feeling back to normal for the most part...minus this growing belly!

Nursery: Well, we know what room it's going to be!

Belly button in or out: In!

Mood: Wonderful!!! I'm enjoying this stage of pregnancy right now.

Workouts: Yes! I got in 3 workouts this week!! Yay!

Things that suck: It doesn't really suck, but just kind of annoying being between the stage of not quite big enough for maternity pants, but my normal pants just aren't as comfy as they use to be!

Things that don't suck: Knowing that as long as the little one cooperates, we'll know on November 26th what he or she is!!! :)

More pics from Week 15:

Baby bump popping out on Monday during my Walk/Run/Weights workout at the hospital gym! 


Lexie on her pillow/blanket mountain that she didn't move from for hours one night! 


Pic I sent to Ty to show him that I actually did get up off the couch on Thursday night and go to Body Pump!!!

My delicious fried brown rice that I made! Can't wait to make it again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.