Baby size: Baby P is the size of an onion!
Weight gain: 5-6ish lbs, I think
Maternity clothes: I've bought 1 shirt and wore it last weekend and it was super comfy. I bought another pair of the black skinny pants that I bought in Pigeon Forge so I can wear those 2 pairs to work. Love them!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Still off and on, but it's getting better, I think. Some nights, at least.
Gender: I'll let you know in 2 days!
Movement: YES!!! I finally felt some movement on Friday at work right around my belly button. It was the neatest feeling ever!!! Felt it quite a bit on Saturday too because I was pretty lazy and laid around most of the day. Love that feeling!
Best moment this week: All the sweet comments I got on the the bump picture I posted on Instagram and Facebook! I love how excited our friends and family are for us! And loved the guesses of what Baby P is. Lots more girl guesses than boy. haha! I think it will be the shock of the century if this baby is a Boy! But I don't mind, I just want a healthy baby!
Looking forward to: Our gender reveal party with our families in TWO DAYS!!!!!! And of course, finally getting to know what our little one is!
Food cravings: No cravings really. Just kind of eat my normal every day foods.
Weirdest food I ate this week: I don't think I ate anything too weird. I've gotten back to having oatmeal for breakfast, carrots and hummus, apples, grapes as snacks and homemade soup or sandwiches for lunch. And tacos, spaghetti, cereal for dinner. Pretty normal for me! :)
Anything making you queasy/sick? Not really. I've been feeling pretty good lately. As long as I've eaten within the last 2 hours or so. ha!
Labor signs: Definitely not!
What I miss: Sushi!!!! Ty had sushi for lunch one day and I wanted it so bad. I know I can have fried rolls and veggie rolls, but that's not what I want. I want the yummy, fresh, raw kind! ha!
Symptoms: Just sleepy in the afternoons, but not so bad that I feel like I need to go home and take a nap. I'm pretty good about getting to bed around 10 or 10:30 lately.
Nursery: Still just know what room it'll be.
Belly button in or out: In!
Mood: Really great!! This stage of pregnancy has been so nice.
Workouts: Walk/Ran and did weights on Monday, then Body Pump on Tuesday, Zumba on Wednesday and back to Body Pump on Thursday! Love my workout schedule!
Things that suck: Having to wait 2 more days to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!! I am DYING to know!!!!!!!!
Things that don't suck: Finding out in TWO DAYS what this little baby is and having a little gender reveal party!
More pictures from Week 17:
Baby P and I sticking to our workouts!
17weeks3days Bump!
Lexie "helping" me work on a little decor for the Gender Reveal Party! ha!
Congratulations on the baby! So exciting! I went back and read a few of your posts like when you found out! How crazy that you were able to keep your own little secret for that long! I don't think I'd be able to last! Haha!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! It was the hardest secret to keep, that's for sure! :)
ReplyDelete