Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekly Bump Update: Week 18





How far along: 18 WEEKS!!!

Baby size: Baby P is the size of a sweet potato!

Weight gain: 7 lbs

Maternity clothes: Still wearing my black maternity pants quite often. I did buy a few maternity shirts on Black Friday (or actually Thursday) at Target. Still using the rubberband trick as often as possible.

Stretch marks: Nope!


Sleep: It's gotten better lately, thank goodness!

Gender: It's a........BOY!!!!!! Cruz Tyler Porter!

Movement: YES!!! I'm feeling him every day and I love it so much!!!!! Nice little reminder that there's a sweet little baby boy growing every day!

Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a boy, duh!!!! We we so, so shocked, but are so excited!!!!! I'm excited to be a boy mom!

Looking forward to: Figuring out how we're going to decorate little Cruz's nursery! Hopefully we can agree on something we both like! Fingers crossed! ha!

Food cravings: Still just eating kind of normal, except every other minute instead of every other hour! I'm forever hungry!!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Ummm...Chicken on a stick from the Chinese restaurant! haha that wasn't because I was craving it either, Ty just wanted me to try it. It was good though!

Anything making you queasy/sick? Not really. I've been feeling pretty good lately. As long as I've eaten within the last 2 hours or so. ha!

Labor signs: Definitely not!

What I miss: Sushi, sushi, and sushi!! I just want a Spicy Girl roll from Wasabi so bad and I can't have it. :(

Symptoms: Just sleepy in the afternoons still but that's about it.

Nursery: Still just know what room it'll be, time to start figuring it out though!

Belly button in or out: In! But it's no longer a coin slot like it used to be...definitely getting rounder. 

Mood: Wonderful!! It was so great to see our little boy on the ultrasound, seeing him move around and yawn! It was the best!

Workouts: Walk/Ran on Monday and then did the Turkey Day 5K with my sisters Thanksgiving morning! It was cold, but so much fun! That will definitely become a new tradition for us!

Things that suck: Nothing really...not always wearing pants that fit kind of suck, but I make it work.

Things that don't suck: Getting to celebrate with our family at our gender reveal! Everyone is so excited for us (and some are still shocked!)! They all showered us and Cruz with gifts already! It was so nice!

More pics from Week 18:

Well hello belly!!! 

 Our sweet baby boy!
 And his little foot!
That sweet hubby of mine sent me flowers, balloons and the sweetest card to work after our appointment. :)

 It's a BOY!!!!!

Cruz racked up the gifts at his gender reveal party!!! :) He's so loved already!

Turkey Day 5K with the sisters, niece, and cousins!
 So blessed to have these 2 as big sisters!!!

 Michelle and I were running buddies!! We both finished in under 40 mins, only having to walk 3 times! :)
And we're done!! Time for Turkey!!!!
Krystal and I after Black Friday shopping! We failed at taking a group pic this year. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.