Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekly Bump Update: Week 21


(This was one morning before work that's why I look so rough, so don't judge!)



How far along: 21 WEEKS!! Over halfway! Wow!

Baby size: Cruz is the size of a pomegranate!!!

Weight gain: I go to the doctor today, so I'll find out. Bleh.

Maternity clothes: Wear them whenever possible. Much more comfortable than regular clothes.

Stretch marks: Nope! And let's hope they stay away!


Sleep: Sleeping really good, except for when Ty snores. Loudly! ha!

Gender: It's a BOY!! Cruz Tyler!

Movement: Yes, yes, yes!! I actually could see my belly move Friday night! It was so neat! Ty still can't feel it, but hopefully soon!

Best moment this week: Probably when I could actually see Cruz moving or kicking under my belly!! It was SO cool!!!!

Looking forward to: All the Christmas celebrations this week!! We've had 2 already and they were great!! Can't wait to add in an 8 month old next year!

Food cravings: Nothing. Just any food really!



Weirdest food I ate this week: Macaroni and cheese! I know that's a completely normal food, but it's not normally something I eat.

Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope!

Labor signs: Still no!

What I miss: This is so bad, but I miss being tan. ha! We took pictures this weekend at our Christmas get-together's and I feel so pale. Self tanner only works so well. But whatever, I'll deal.

Symptoms: Feeling good for the most part! I'll get the occasional stomach pain if I'm walking to fast and my back got sore pretty quick when I was sitting on the ground wrapping Christmas gifts for a while.

Nursery: The bedding is in! and it's so cute!!

Belly button in or out: In! But very stretched. yikes!

Mood: Great!!!

Workouts: 3 times again this week! woo hoo!

Things that suck: I can't really think of anything...It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Things that don't suck: Cruz getting his first pony from his Grandpa Ronnie this Christmas!! haha Love it!

More pics from Week 21:

 
Cookie Day at Mom's last Sunday!! We had a blast and made a ridiculous amount of cookies! I can't remember how many dozen, like 80 or so!
 
 
 The best Uncle Ty around! :)
 
 
 Gym selfie, or would it be an "usie" now? ;)
 
Finally got a mani!! Christmas nails! 

Dad got Cruz his first pony!! haha! 

Dad and his girls at Koester Christmas! 

Santa!! I know him!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.