Baby size: Cruz is the size of a banana!!!
Weight gain: 7-8 lbs, I think. I haven't weighed myself since I went to the doc before Thanksgiving. Eek!
Maternity clothes: Wear them whenever possible. They're pretty comfy. ha!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Sleep is going well, thank goodness!
Gender: It's a BOY!! Cruz Tyler!
Movement: All the time! I love it!! Sometimes he makes me jump, it's crazy!
Best moment this week: Finding crib bedding that I loved!! Luckily Ty did too, so I bought it and it's on it's way!! Yay!!
Looking forward to: Getting our bedding in!! I hope I love it in person as much as I did when I saw it online.
Food cravings: Nothing. I guess I'm not a normal preggo person. I just want food, any food. All the time. ha!
Weirdest food I ate this week: Can't really think of anything weird...I did buy Lucky Charms and they were delicious!
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope!
Labor signs: Still no!
What I miss: I don't really think I miss anything, honestly.
Symptoms: Feeling good! No symptoms really, other than the urge to pee has become more often now.
Nursery: We've got the bedding on the way! Time to pick out furniture.
Belly button in or out: In!
Mood: Wonderful!!
Workouts: 3 times this week, that's about the average for me! I'll take it!
Things that suck: Not being able to eat cookie dough yesterday when we were making Christmas cookies!! haha!!! That was really hard for me to resist!
Things that don't suck: Seeing Cruz's stocking hung up at my parents house!! Love it!
More pics from Week 20:
Breakfast date Sunday with the hubs!!
Lexie "supervising" while I wrapped Christmas presents
Our tree!! (There was a star on the top, but it kept falling. :( )
The princess lets her dad hold her, but she wouldn't stay like that for more than 15 seconds with me.
Friday morning treat!! :)
Lex LOVES the new blanket I got on Black Friday from Kohl's! It's so soft!!!


You look so great!! Congrats for being halfway there---it will fly by in no time! I love the ribbons on your tree and that Starbucks treat looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! :)
ReplyDelete