Baby size: Cruz is the size of a mango!
Weight gain: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes: Just purchased a few more shirts. Still just have a few pairs of black pants for work and wore the full coverage belly jeans this weekend. Fun! ha!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Still doing pretty well on the sleeping. Yay!! I hope this continues!
Gender: A bouncing baby BOY!! Mr. Cruz Tyler!
Movement: Yes, yes! All the time! I love it!!
Best moment this week: Actually getting to hang out with Ty a few nights before he went into work and even going out to dinner on Saturday night! He's been so busy hunting (last month mostly) and working overtime, that we haven't gotten to hang out a whole lot, so that was nice!
Looking forward to: Figuring out with the nursery is going to look like!! It's hard to find stuff that doesn't have animals and/or trucks all over it! I just want a modern little boy nursery.
Food cravings: Still no cravings really. Does that make me weird? I just want normal food.
Weirdest food I ate this week: Can't really think of anything weird...really. Like I said last week, I'm pretty normal when it comes to my food choices.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Not really. Just have to eat often or I'll start to feel sickly.
Labor signs: Definitely not!
What I miss: Still miss wearing pants without rubberbands attached to them! haha!
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good this week pregnancy wise. I did come down with a cold, so that wasn't fun! But Cruz didn't seem too affected by it.
Nursery: Still just know the room...time to start figuring it out though!
Belly button in or out: In!
Mood: Great!!! Loving that it's almost Christmas time and my little man is reminding me constantly that he's with me all the time! It's great!
Workouts: Got my normal Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday workouts in. Zumba was a little rough coughing constantly, but I survived. After that I was down on the couch the rest of the week.
Things that suck: This cold! Not pregnancy related, but it sucks, what can I say!
Things that don't suck: It's Christmas season, which means lots of get togethers, and cookie day and decorating for Christmas! It is the most wonderful time of the year! ;)
More pics from Week 19:
Some cute outfits I bought on major clearance at Sears since ours is closing
My awesome new Christmas wreath from my MIL!! Love it!
Feeling rough on Friday with that crappy cold!
Gorgeous Kelsey loving on Cruz!!
Chase and Kelsey before Turnabout!!
We love our beautiful neices!!
Maddie and Drake before Turnabout!
Can't believe this gorgeous girl is 16!!! And so darn pretty!!
Our fur baby is the glow of the Christmas tree. ha!
The hubs and I actually went out to dinner, so we had to document it with a pic! :)
Almost halfway there! You look so great!
ReplyDeleteI know, it's crazy to me!! And thank you!!!! :)
ReplyDelete