Monday, December 29, 2014

Weekly Bump Update: Week 22



How far along: 22 Weeks!

Baby size: Cruz is the size of a mango!!!

Weight gain: Enough. I'll keep it to myself tho. :(

Maternity clothes: Oh yeah, wear them as much as possible. Wore lots of tights and yoga pants over the Christmas holiday!! ha!

Stretch marks: Not as of yet! Let's hope they stay away!


Sleep: Sleep is different every night. Some nights are better than others, but it's not terrible so I don't want to complain too much.

Gender: It's a BOY!! Baby Cruz!!

Movement: Yes!! And Ty finally got to feel him Christmas Eve night!!! I laid down on my left side on the floor with my new preggo pillow my parents got me and he was going crazy, so I knew Ty would have to be able to feel him and he finally did!

Best moment this week: Well all the Christmas celebrations were wonderful, but baby/pregnancy wise was probably Ty getting to feel Cruz move!!

Looking forward to: Shopping for baby furniture and start on our registry!!

Food cravings: Just all food in general, no weird cravings for me.




Weirdest food I ate this week: Gosh, with all the Christmas celebrations, I ate so much, so I can't really remember. I don't really think there was anything weird thrown in there. Just lots and lots of food!! I'm so sick of eating! ha!

Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope!

Labor signs: Still no!

What I miss: Not getting winded after walking like 3 flights of stairs at work. ha!

Symptoms: Still feeling good most of the time. Still getting my side cramps occasionally and my stomach itches constantly. It's growing, that's for sure!

Nursery: We talked a little bit about furniture this past week, but no final decisions yet, hopefully soon!

Belly button in or out: In! But it's a very big stretched hole right now. ha!

Mood: Really great!

Workouts: yeeeaahhh...with it being Christmas last week, I got in 1 workout on Monday. Getting back to them this week! My goal is 3 days!

Things that suck: Side cramps when walking to fast and itchy bellies! ha!

Things that don't suck: Getting even more things for Cruz for Christmas!! He's so loved already and I just can't wait for him to get here. Not that I want to rush my pregnancy, because I'm so not ready, but I'm just excited to be a mom!!

Most of my other pictures from this past week are Christmas, so I'll do a separate post with those! But here's one of me and Ty with the 22 week sign. I asked him if he wanted to take a pic with it and this is what he chose to do! ha! Love him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.