Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekly Bump Update: Week 29




How far along: 29 Weeks!! Holy crap, I'm almost 30 weeks! That's nuts!

Baby size: Cruzer is the size of an Acorn Squash! (That's 15.2-16.7", in case you had no idea, like me. :))

Weight gain: Right under the 20 lb mark...

Maternity clothes: Most definitely! I can still wear a few of my regular pants to work, with a rubber band. They aren't the comfiest, but I have a lot of navy shirts and I can't wear that with black pants. Ew.

Stretch marks: Not yet. Thanks to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion!

Sleep: It's still pretty good! Still wake up a lot to flip on my other side, but I can usually fall back asleep pretty quick.

Gender: He's still a he!

Movement: Constantly!!!! and getting a lot stronger. Sometimes it's a little painful, but I'll take it!!

Best moment this week: The baby shower my co-workers threw for me!! It was so nice!! Everyone got us the sweetest gifts and were just so generous! I felt very loved! :) (And techinically this shouldn't be added until next week because it happened on Sunday, but buying a new car was pretty dang exciting!!! I'll post pics next week! :))

Looking forward to: Still working on getting my "mommy-mobile"!

Food cravings: Still been wanting fruit a lot this week! I've eaten applesauce straight out of the jar a few times!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Saturday night I made cornbread and had tuna salad and applesauce! haha nice!

Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope!

Labor signs: No way, Jose!

What I miss: Still miss just walking around without any sort of pain. Didn't realize how nice that was until it was gone! ha!

Symptoms: Definitely hit that tired phase again. Everyday after lunch I want to take a nap, and really think I could.

Nursery: Slow moving, but it's going. Since Mom can't come to paint until March 7th, I'm not too worried about it. It'll get done!

Belly button in or out: Neither. It's just part of my belly.

Mood: Pretty good!! Sleepy!

Workouts: Only got in 2 this week, but I'll take it!

Things that suck: Just all the aches and pains. My fingers are swollen all the time, so I've had to stop wearing my wedding bands. :(


Things that don't suck: My baby shower coming up on Saturday!!! I cannot wait!!

More pictures from Week 29:

My cute cake at my work shower!

Cruz and I (and Ty) were very spoiled by my co-workers!

Nursery definitely needs to be cleaned out because we are running out of room in the guest bedroom! 

All of my fleece jackets I wear to the gym are being stretched to the max!! Eek! 

Suprise gift in the mail from my friend, Meg, from work! 

 Test driving some "mommy mobiles" on Saturday! (Can't wait to share what we ended up getting!!)
Moved some of Cruz's stuff to his closet for now. These are just the clothes that came on hangers and my big shower isn't until this weekend! We're going to need to add another rod in the closet and/or get a very large dresser!!! 

Lexie snuggled with me Valentine's night since Ty was working. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.