Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekly Bump Update: Week 27








How far along: 27 Weeks!!

Baby size: Cruz is as big as a Rutabaga!  (yeah, totally didn't know what that was until I saw a picture on TheBump app!)

Weight gain: I think I've gain a pound or 2 since my last appt. Fine by me.

Maternity clothes: Oh yes! Tonya gave me a bunch to borrow and they have been a lifesaver! Thank you, Ton Ton!!

Stretch marks: I feel like I can faintly see some on the sides of my belly so I keep adding Palmer's Cocoa Butter religiously!

Sleep: Sleep is good for the most part. Can't really complain too much about that.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: Constantly! And then the second I think, "oh, I haven't felt him in a little while", he moves! haha It's like he can read my mind. :)

Best moment this week: Spending the weekend with Ty! Taking advantage of it while I can...he'll be working a lot the next month.

Looking forward to: Getting my "mommy-mobile"! ha! We are working on that at the moment, so hopefully soon!

Food cravings: I guess ice cream. When I passed Coldstone Saturday and knew I couldn't pass it up...I guess that would mean I was craving it!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Can't really think of anything...I had chicken and rice soup with a baked sweet potato for lunch one day. Is that weird?

Anything making you queasy/sick?  Not that I can remember...

Labor signs: No. But I think I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions every now and then. My belly just gets super duper tight, but I don't really feel anything, so I'm not 100% sure. This is my first time at this, so I have no idea! ha!

What I miss: Running! I never thought I would, but I do. I hear some songs when I'm on the elliptical or in my car and it reminds me of running outside last spring and summer and it makes me want to run. Not so easy to do right now though...so I guess I'll have to wait until after Cruz is here.

Symptoms: General aches and pains that come along with being pregnant, nothing too bad though.

Nursery: Work in progress. Mom and I set a date to paint though, March 7th! yay!

Belly button in or out: Very very stretched!

Mood: Pretty good, I think!!

Workouts: Yep, made it 3 times again this week. I hope to keep this up for the next 10 weeks! If I can make it up until the day I give birth, that would be great, but we'll see how I feel.

Things that suck: Side cramps when I walk too fast. Like, really??? Ridiculous!


Things that don't suck: Getting to celebrate my friend, Lindsey and her baby girl, Savannah that is due just 2 weeks before Cruz, at her baby shower coming up this Saturday!


More pics from Week 27:

 Trying to have a healthy balance with my food. ha! Fiesta Ranch seasoning with sour cream is the BEST veggie dip!

Lexie photobombing my bump picture before the gym!

Look at that bump!!! 

My cute camo pants I got at Target on clearance like a month ago! They're not maternity and they were still pretty comfy to wear! 

The ice cream I just COULD NOT pass up on Saturday! ha!
 
My cute baby-bump-taking-photographer and baby daddy! ;)

2 comments:

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.