How far along: 26 Weeks!!
Baby size: Cruz is the size of a head of lettuce!!!
Weight gain: Went to the dr last Wednesday and I weighed the same as I did at my December appointment. So, I was happy with that!
Maternity clothes: Keep them coming! Tonya gave me a bunch to borrow and I'm so thankful for that!!!
Stretch marks: Not yet! Still applying cocoa butter daily!
Sleep: Sleep is pretty good right now!!! Let's keep it up!
Gender: Boy!
Movement: Oh yeah!! He's a mover for sure!!!
Best moment this week: Getting to see my 2 best friends from college and their little ones! We had a great time catching up and lots of baby snuggles! :) Makes me even more excited for Cruz to get here! I hope he's half as good as Annalise! She's a great baby!!
Looking forward to: Getting Cruz's room ready!!!
Food cravings: Nothing. Any and all food will do! ha!
Weirdest food I ate this week: Thursday night and Friday for lunch I made my own little "mexican bowl". It was garden vegetable quinoia, ground turkey, carrots, black beans, edamame, and salsa! It looked like vomit, but it was SOOOOOO good!!!! I'll be making that for my lunches for work more often!
Anything making you queasy/sick? I had a day of feeling super dizzy last week and at points I was nauseaus, but other than that I've been good.
Labor signs: Negative!
What I miss: Just not having general aches and pains. ha!
Symptoms: General aches and pains, and had a day of dizziness that was not fun at all. It slowly got better, but it kind of freaked me out. Blood pressure was a little low for me, but still in the normal range so my doctor was too concerned. Feeling back to normal now though!
Nursery: Still needs to be cleaned out, but it'll get there!
Belly button in or out: Very very stretched! But still not an outtie.
Mood: Pretty great!
Workouts: Yep! Still got in 3 this week!
Things that suck: My dizzy spell. I hope I don't have to deal with that again.
Things that don't suck: Spending this past weekend with my girls and getting to see them again in a month for my baby shower!! Yay!!
Pics from this week:
Feeling extra large and in charge last Sunday!
Ty cooked me dinner Friday night and was going to stay up to hang out with me before he went into work...then this happened. haha Sleepy head!
Driving through a winter wonderland to go to Tonya's Saturday!
Sweet baby Annalise!! This girl is so precious!!!!
Sadie Mae!! Such a diva, but so sweet and observant! She's a lot of fun!!
Haha we had to take a sunglass selfie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment