Of course, finding out we were pregnant was a huge reason why it was so great, but even the little things about 2014 were great! We did a lot of stuff last year!!
I turned 30. Went to the beach. Ty started teaching me how to golf. We went on a family vacay to Gatlinburg with Ty's family. And Ty and I got to spend a lot of our weekends together which was a first considering Ty's always played softball, but not last year. He said he wasn't going to step on a ball field in 2014 and he didn't. I, for one, was shocked! But thankful, because it meant WAY more time with me. :)
Just a heads up, this is going to be MAJOR PICTURE OVERLOAD!! You've been warned.
January:
We started out the year going to a UE Basketball game with Jeremiah. Fun little Saturday afternoon!
Ty finally introduced me to my now favorite diner in Owensboro, Dee's! Yum!!
I finally painted this desk in the guest bedroom and turned it into a vanity!
February:
We went to our first hockey game!! And it was so much fun!! We had super close seats (thank you, Parker's/Stansfield's) so that made it even more exciting!
It was REALLY, REALLY cold, but we got some really pretty snow/ice out of it. Not a bad view from window at work, huh?
I did something a little different for Ty for Valentine's Day this year! He loved it! :) Thank you, Pinterest!
On a not fun note, we lost this sweet little boy. We miss you bubba!! Hope you and Izzy are having a blast in heaven.
Sweet friends and their little one's came to visit and we got to play downtown at Smother's Park on a very unseasonably warm Saturday afternoon. :)
So lucky to have these girls in my life!!!
March:
Ty and I went on a few sushi dates!!! Mmmm...sushi. I miss you...ha!
We celebrated Ty's 32nd birthday with friends watching UK play!! And they won, so it was a good night!
He loved his Coldstone cake!!! Me too! It was really good!
Enjoyed a night out at B-dubs with friends!!! I'm so glad Ty's friends wives are so great!! haha! Pinky's up!
And kept up our tradition of going to the Bolton's to watch UK in the NCAA tournament!!
April:
My best friend at work, Darren, turned 40, so we had to decorate his office of course! He loved it! ha!
Had breakfast at Dee's again!!
Ran my first 5K of the year with my old Shoe Carnival friend, Sarah!! Gosh, I miss her so much!
Went to celebrate my mom's Aunt Peggy's birthday in KY! How cute is my grandpa??? :)
And Michelle, Maddie and I had a photo shoot on the way home!
You guessed it...we went to Dee's again!! Love the variety of mugs they have there! haha!
Celebrated Jeremiah's 30th birthday!!! Ty started the night out by playing Cornhole and throwing all 4 bags in the hole, so he got to sign their boards!! haha Of course he did! We had a really good time that night!!! The Stansfield's are great party hosts! :)
Hung out at Mom and Gerry's one Saturday night when Krystal and Katie and Nate were in town. We took pics while the boys fished!!
Celebrated Easter with the Porter's! :)
Ty played ball with Myles and Malik!! I got to go run after the balls. Fun for them, workout for me. I'll take it!
Tried out a new Mexican restaurant for dinner, Papa Grande's and it was our new favorite!! So so good!
Tried to lay out in the backyard one day and was joined by the cute neighbor kitty! ha!
May:
We celebrated our 3rd anniversay with gorgeous flowers delivered to me at work and dinner downtown at Famous Bistro!! It was perfect!
Celebrated Mother's Day with my gorgeous Mom and Grandma!
Took pictures of Ty doing yard work in his hunting boots! ha!
And FINALLY got a Christmas mug at Dee's! It's been a goal of mine! haha!
Krystal came and stayed with us for the weekend when her friend Niki's son was in town playing softball. We walked downtown and stopped at The Creme for coffee and breakfast! Yum!
Played downtown at Smother's Park one night after dinner!! I think we had as much fun as the kids!
They caught a big one!!! hahaha!
Ty took Myles, Malik, and Savaun to a Bowling Green Hot Rods baseball game. They all had a BLAST!!!! Loved this picture Ty sent me!
Darren and I trying to make Meg feel better about passing out at home, busting her chin open, getting stitches and having to wear a bandaid on it. See, she feels much better about it!
Went to dinner with Dad and Kim and stopped by Mom and Gerry's first and took pics of course!
Okay, I think I'll stop here for now. June was a very eventful month and I feel like I've posted A LOT of pictures!
June - December coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment