Monday, January 5, 2015

Weekly Bump Update: Week 23

Well hello there, baby bump!!

How far along: 23 Weeks!!

Baby size: Cruz is the size of a grapefruit!

Weight gain: No comment. I'm heathily gaining weight to support my unborn child. ha! :)

Maternity clothes: Yes! And keep them coming! Regular pants are getting harder to wear everyday. I feel like I'm squeezing him to death if I do wear them, so I'm probably going to need to invest in a few more pairs of work pants. Tonya is nice enough to let me borrow hers, so hopefully I can make it down to TN to meet her newest addition and get those clothes!

Stretch marks: Not yet! Still applying Palmer's Cocoa Butter religiously!

Sleep: Sleep has gotten better the last few nights. I finally figured out the best way to sleep with the preggo pillow Mom & Gerry got me for Christmas and I think that has helped a lot!!

Gender: Boy!

Movement: Constantly!! I'm pretty sure he's doing flips in there sometimes!

Best moment this week: Just all the time I got to spend with Ty while he was off.

Looking forward to: Our second ultrasound today to check on little man!! :)

Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary. I ate so much food during Christmas, that I'm kind of over eating. I just want to start eating normal again and not having sweets around constantly will help!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Well it wasn't something I was craving and it wasn't even meant to be weird, but we went to Moonlite for Anita's birthday Friday night and on the salad bar they had "Banana Salad", which looked kind of like banana pudding with nuts, so I got some. Yeah, definitely not banana pudding! It tasted like cut up bananas with mayo and nuts. SO GROSS!! I actually spit it out, so I guess that doesn't really count as eating!

Anything making you queasy/sick?  That banana salad kind of did! haha!

Labor signs: Nope!

What I miss: Nothing really...

Symptoms: General aches and pains in my sides and back from walking to fast or staying in one position too long. I think they're pretty normal pregnancy symptoms.

Nursery: Hasn't been started on yet, but I'm hoping we can clean it out soon and get my mom over to paint!

Belly button in or out: Strrrrreeeetttched ha!

Mood: Pretty good!

Workouts: Yeah...I kind of slacked last week. Ready to get back to them this week with all the other resolutioners. ;)

Things that suck: A random pain I just started having in my girl parts...but I'm pretty sure that's normal. ha!


Things that don't suck: Knowing that I'm 6 months along, with only 4 more to go! Crazy!!! I've gotta get on that nursery and registry! ha!

More pics from Week 23: (didn't take a whole lot...)

The only pics we took on New Years! Whoops! Looking a little rough.


Sweet little Lexie girl sleeping on the arm of the couch by her mom! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love his name! How exciting to think only 4 more months!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We do too!! We wanted something different, but not too crazy!!

      And I'm sure these 4 months are going to fly by! Well at least the first 3, I hear the last goes pretty slow! ha!

      Delete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.