How far along: 25 Weeks!!
Baby size: Cruz is the size of a cauliflower!!!
Weight gain: yes...
Maternity clothes: Yes! Got in the maternity workout pants that I ordered from Old Navy and they are great!!
Stretch marks: Not yet!
Sleep: Ah, sleep! It's been good lately! Even laid down Thursday night at 6:30 to take a little "nap" with Ty and when he got up for work, I didn't. Woke up a few times through the night, but didn't actually get up out of bed until 6:30 the next morning. It was fabulous!
Gender: He's stll a Boy!
Movement: All the time! But I still don't think he's flipped because I always feel him under my belly button and on the right side the most.
Best moment this week: Probably that 12 hours of sleep I got one night. :)
Looking forward to: Not baby related, but going to see my 2 best friends and their kiddos (and newborn) this weekend!!
Food cravings: hmmm...no idea.
Weirdest food I ate this week: I ate a chicken quesadilla from Salsarita's Saturday and dipped it in guacamole which is totally not normal for me, but it was good!
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope, not really.
Labor signs: Negative!
What I miss: Bending over to put on socks and boots/shoes and not feeling like I'm short of oxygen. haha!
Symptoms: General aches and pains, but nothing too, too bad.
Nursery: Well I cleaned out the guest bedroom closet so we can move all of Ty's clothes and "stuff" to that closet to open up Cruz's. And I also picked up some paint swatches for his room this week.
Belly button in or out: Is flush with the rest of my belly an option? haha It's just kind of there.
Mood: Wonderful!
Workouts: Yep! Got in 3 workouts this week, hoping for 4 again this week!
Things that suck: Regular pants. They suck. Give me all the maternity pants and leggings!!
Things that don't suck: Getting to spend this past Saturday with Ty! He finally had a day off, so we actually got to talk and hang out for longer than 30 mins at a time. It was great!
More pics from Week 25:
I bought this dress to wear to Ty's work party at the beginning of December, but it was big and baggy (and we didn't go), so I hadn't gotten to wear it. I figured I'd try it this week to wear to work and TOTALLY fit!! This with leggings and a sweater for work has probably been the most comfortable thing I've worn this whole pregnancy! Minus yoga pants at home 99% of the time! ha!
New workout pants and tank from Old Navy! Yay for maternity workout clothes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment