How far along: 24 Weeks!!
Baby size: Cruz is the size of a cantaloupe!!! And at our appointment last Wednesday he was already 1lb 10oz!! We've got a big boy in here!
Weight gain: yes. ha!
Maternity clothes: Yes! Much more comfortable than regular pants. I just ordered a pair of maternity workout pants and a few workout tops b/c mine just aren't working to well for me anymore!
Stretch marks: Not yet!
Sleep: So much better lately, thank goodness!!
Gender: He's stll a Boy!
Movement: All the time! One day this week I put my hand on my belly where we was moving and I didn't feel just a kick, I felt like a roll under there. It was crazy!
Best moment this week: Having 2 girls at the gym ask me how I'm staying so skinny while being pregnant! Made me feel pretty good!
Looking forward to: Going to Babies 'R' Us to register soon!!!
Food cravings: I was craving smoothies early in the week and then only made 1 this week. Eh. It was okay!
Weirdest food I ate this week: No clue. I think I'm eating pretty normal for me...
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope, not really.
Labor signs: Nope!
What I miss: I can't really think of anything...
Symptoms: General aches and pains, but nothing too, too bad.
Nursery: Hasn't been started on yet, but I'm hoping we can clean it out soon and get my mom over to paint!
Belly button in or out: Still in.
Mood: Really good!!!
Workouts: Yes!! Got in 4 workouts this week and they all felt great!!!
Things that suck: Ty working SO much and not getting to go with my to Evansville to register at Babies 'R' Us. We still need to register at Target though, so he can definitely go when we go in town. :)
Things that don't suck: Having my sweet friend, Danielle, save the day yesterday and help me register! I can only imagine how long Ty and I would have been in there just staring at bottle nipples and butt creams! haha
More pics from Week 24:
Baby boy at Monday's appointment!! Look at that sweet little nose! :)
How in the heck that is comfortable, I have no idea!!
Monday's workout! Hello belly!!!!
Sweet gift from one of our promotion vendor reps! :)
Look what I can hid under this puffy vest...well from the front. Ha!
Went to watch Malik and Myles play basketball Saturday morning!
Lexie loving the new ottoman upstairs and wondering why we didn't get her one years ago!!!
Let the registering begin!! (Technically this was Sunday, but whatevs!)
Cruz's BFF Parker and his mommy helped us at Babies 'R' Us!! I was trying to get him smiling, but I couldn't. He does love to smile tho!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment