Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekly Bump Update: Week 30


How far along: 30 WEEKS!!! Ya'll! I am 30 WEEKS PREGNANT!! Holy canoly! How did that happen so quickly?!?!

Baby size: Cruz is as big as a cucumber! (Obviously, the length! Hopefully he's a lot thicker than a cucumber! ha!)

Weight gain: I've gained some weight, yes. Let's say right above the 20 lb mark.

Maternity clothes: Oh yeah! All the time!

Stretch marks: Still clear of those, thank goodness!

Sleep: I think this week might have been my best week of sleep ever! It's been really, really good lately! Let's keep it up!

Gender: He's still a he!

Movement: All day, every day!! He's a mover!

Best moment this week: Getting my mommy-mobile is definitely up there, but the shower was amazing! Even with the crappiest weather ever, only a few couldn't make it so there was such a great turn out! We were spoiled like crazy and it was so overwhelming! But we are so grateful! I will do a separate post on my shower soon.

Looking forward to: Getting the nursery put together!!!

Food cravings: Fruit, fruit and more fruit.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Can't really think of anything weird...

Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope!

Labor signs: Negative!

What I miss: Painless walking...bleh.

Symptoms: Just tired mostly. Swollen fingers. Random aches and pains. And wondering with that whole "nesting" thing starts to happen. My house could use a good cleaning and organizing. ha! 

Nursery: Well we sold the futon, so that's will be out of there this week! Yay! And Ty is off after tonight, so his job is to get the rest of the stuff out. :)

Belly button in or out: Neither. It's just part of my belly.

Mood: Wonderful!!!!

Workouts: Yeah...with this crappy weather, I didn't make it to the Healthpark (3 days this week it was closed before I even got out of work) or the gym upstairs. I just needed a break and enjoyed going home after work.

Things that suck: Not pregnancy related, but all this snow and freezing cold weather hasn't been much fun lately...


Things that don't suck: The incredible baby shower my sisters and mom threw for me on Saturday!! It was so cute and we felt very, VERY loved!!!

More pictures from Week 30:

Blueberry pancakes for breakfast Sunday morning!! I think I could eat them everyday! 

My poor swollen fingers. Wearing my graduation ring from my parents instead of my wedding bands because they aren't even close to fitting right now. 

 My new car!!! Eek!! Love it! Ty's so glad I listened to him because we got one heck of a deal! ha!
 
Super excited driving it home!
 
 Ty wanted to take my 30 week bump picture like this, so we did! ha!
 
Too. Much. Snow. Yuck!

 The frozen fountain outside of my window...

And for funsies, Week 20 compared to Week 30! Wow!!! We've definitely grown!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.