Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekly Bump Update: Week 31




How far along: 31 WEEKS!!!

Baby size: Cruz is as big as a pineapple!

Weight gain: Well after about 47 sugar cookies from my baby shower, I'm sure I'm up more than 20 lbs. Blah. Whatever! They were worth it!

Maternity clothes: Yes, please!!

Stretch marks: Not that I've found. Thank you, cocoa butter!

Sleep: It's been pretty good this week! Poor Ty has been off this past week and he said I snore TERRIBLY!! Whoops! Good thing he hasn't had to sleep with me this whole pregnancy!

Gender: B.O.Y.

Movement: Yep! All. The. Time. And I know I'll miss it, when I don't get to feel it anymore, but sometimes, I'd be okay if he held still for longer than 5 minutes. ha!

Best moment this week: Getting back into working out, and getting to hang out with Ty while he's been off!

Looking forward to: Mom coming to paint the nursery this Saturday!!! I can't wait! Hopefully we'll get our dresser soon and I can start putting things away. I think that whole "nesting" thing is creeping up on me!

Food cravings: Smoothies!!! I have been a smoothie fanatic this week!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Can't really think of anything weird...

Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope!

Labor signs: Negative!

What I miss: Stil miss walking without pain. I'll be okay when that's over with!

Symptoms: Swollen fingers. Random aches and pains. Just this week I started getting up around 4 am to pee. Haven't been waking up in the middle of the night to go this whole pregnancy...glad he waited to sit on my bladder until now. ha!

Nursery: The futon is out and Ty has orders to clean the rest out the next few days that he's off work. Mom is painting Saturday, and I can't wait!!

Belly button in or out: It's starting to pop out. Yikes!

Mood: Great! For the most part, until someone tells me I'm waddling or mocks me waddling. Yeah, not a fan of that.

Workouts: Got back into it this week and made it 3 times! Woo Hoo!

Things that suck: People thinking it's cute to tell me I'm waddling. I'm sorry, but that's not a compliment to me...I can't help it that it hurts to walk and waddling is the only option. :(


Things that don't suck: Continuing to get baby shower gifts in the mail and having friends still drop them off. We have gotten so spoiled! Cruz will never want for anything, that's for sure!

More pics from Week 31:

Proof that I made it to the gym! ha! 

 6 week difference! We're growing, that's for sure!
 
Went to the high school championship district game Friday night!! It was fun, but so crowded and hot!

We went over to our friend's house to watch the UK game Saturday, and this goofball was really proud of his burgers and hot dogs that he said he needed a "selfie" with them!! haha
 
And our whole spread in general! hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.