Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekly Bump Update: Week 32

Hello big belly and sleepy face!!


How far along: 32 WEEKS!!!

Baby size: Cruz is as big as a squash!

Weight gain: Low 20's. Fine by me!

Maternity clothes: Yes, please!!

Stretch marks: Not as of yet...

Sleep: It's been decent. Starting getting up to pee once or twice a night, but I usually can go back to sleep pretty quickly.

Gender: B.O.Y.

Movement: Oh yeah! He's not one to sit still for long!

Best moment this week: Mom painting the nursery! We had so much fun and it looks SO GOOD!!!!! And then she and Gerry brought over the crib on Sunday b/c I think Mom knew I was really, really looking forward to getting it set up. hehe! They're the best!

Looking forward to: Getting the rest of our furniture in and getting the nursery completed!!!

Food cravings: Nothing that I can think of this week.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Not weird, but I ran to the Dollar General Friday after work to get a few things (milk included) and I saw chocolate milk and just had to get it! I don't ever buy it b/c it's so bad, but gosh, it was SO yummy!!! It was just a half gallon and I finished it Saturday night (b/c it was going to expire). I think Ty had a small glass or two. haha!

Anything making you queasy/sick?  No.

Labor signs: Negative!

What I miss: Stil miss walking without pain. And unswollen hands and feet. Oh my gosh, they hurt!!

Symptoms: Swollen hands and feet. Middle of the night potty breaks. Random pains in random places. Sleepy. You know, the normal 3rd trimester symptoms, I'm sure!

Nursery: It's painted and we have a crib!!!! Eek!! It's starting to feel very, very real!

Belly button in or out: A little teeny tiny outie!

Mood: Pretty good!!

Workouts: Yep, just got in 1. Plus cleaning the wax out of the carpet in Cruz's room (whoops) on Tuesday, and some snow clearing Thursday afternoon. Those were both definitely workouts!

Things that suck: Waddling still sucks.


Things that don't suck: Seeing Cruz's room come together!! And knowing that Spring is right around the corner which means, Cruzer is right around the corner!

More pics from Week 32:

Ty kinda sorta dumped over a candle warmer with a little bitty candle on it while cleaning out the middle room that is now Cruz's room and this happened. Whoops! 

This was the best I could get the carpet...luckily Cruz's dresser will be going there! 

Freezing my rear off waiting for the ice to clear off my windshield and window on Wednesday after work. Yuck! So over the winter and winter weather! 

And then this is what I woke up to Thursday morning! Yeah, we got a good 10-12" of snow! 

My car definitely wasn't going anywhere that day! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you're ready for a bare belly picture...b/c here you go!!
 
 
 
 
 

Hello baby bump!!  

I feel like it's so big, but I know it's only going to get bigger!!! Yikes!
 
 Lexie supervising Painting Day! She really wasn't too sure what was going on. I still think she's confused. She just sits in the middle of his room and will meow until we come in there!
 
 Our wonderfully skilled painter, my Mom!! :) She did such a great job and we had so much fun just hanging out all day! :)
 
Before:
 
And After:
 


I think it looks more grey at night and more blue during the day with the sunlight! We love it!!!!

The crib was put together (and taken apart a tiny bit, then put back together ;) Love ya, Gerr Bear) on Sunday, but that's technically Week 33...so you'll have to wait until next weeks update to see those pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.