Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekly Bump Update: Week 33

I told Ty that sign just keeps getting closer and closer to my belly...or I guess my belly is getting closer to the sign! ha!
 


How far along: 33 WEEKS!!!

Baby size: Cruz is as big as a durian! Whatever the heck that spiky looking thing is!

Weight gain: Right at 25 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Yes, please!!

Stretch marks: Nope, thankfully!

Sleep: It's been okay lately. Waking up a lot, but I usually go back to sleep pretty quickly. Take a nap on the weekends when possible too!

Gender: B.O.Y.

Movement: Constantly!! He's a mover and a shaker!

Best moment this week: Getting our crib set up and getting our dresser shipped to us!!!

Looking forward to: Getting the dresser up to Cruz's room, so I can get organized and ready for baby boy to make his appearance!!!

Food cravings: Chocolate milk!! haha Ever since I got that half gallon last week, I bought another one Monday at the grocery and drink a little bit each day! I don't think Ty has even touched it. ha!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Can't think of anything...

Anything making you queasy/sick? No.

Labor signs: Negative!

What I miss: I miss wearing my wedding band and engagement ring. I'll get it out and just look at it every now and then because I miss getting to see it everyday!

Symptoms: Swollen hands and feet. Middle of the night potty breaks. Random pains in random places. Sleepy. Occasional heartburn.

Nursery: It's coming along!! I'll do a big reveal when it's all done!

Belly button in or out: It's a little bit of an outty!

Mood: Really good!!

Workouts: Got in 3 this week! 2 days of Body Pump and walking and 1 day of Zumba!

Things that suck:  Wanting to get Cruz's dresser upstairs and filled with all his little clothes, but knowing that I can't help Ty get it upstairs because it's 130 lbs! :( I'm impatient and want it up there already!


Things that don't suck: Knowing that we are only a month and a half away from meeting our little man!!!

More pics from Week 33:

Lexie enjoying the big box the crib came in! 

Mimi and PawPaw setting up Cruzer's crib! 

We got the car seat and stroller out of the box!! 

The cutest little bed!!!! :) 

Thank you, Mom and Gerry for Cruz's crib and for putting it together!! 

We have no idea what we're in for, but we sure are excited!! :) 

The big ole dresser just hanging out in our kitchen...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.