How far along: 35 WEEKS!!!
Baby size: Cruz is as big as a Coconut!!
Weight gain: 25 lbs. exactly! I'm okay with that!
Maternity clothes: All day, everyday!
Stretch marks: No, I've been lucky so far.
Sleep: It's been a little better this week than last. I don't feel like I'm waking up as often, but I am still getting up to pee once or twice during the night.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: Constant!!! But I'm enjoying it while I can. I know I'll miss it when he's not in there anymore.
Best moment this week: Celebrating Ty's 33rd Birthday with a big UK win!!!! He was a very happy birthday boy! That game was a nail biter! :)
Looking forward to: Finishing up his room, our baby shower with Ty's family in 2 weeks, and Cruz's arrival!!!
Food cravings: Chocolate milk and cereal. But not together!!
Weirdest food I ate this week: Chocolate milk and cereal! But not together! haha I've had a bowl of cereal almost every night, either for dinner or as dessert. haha!
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope.
Labor signs: I think I might be having some Braxton Hicks contractions every now and then, but nothing crazy!
What I miss: Being able to get up off the couch easily. haha! It's hard to get up with this big ole belly!
Symptoms: Same as last week really...Heartburn. Swollen hands and feet. Middle of the night potty breaks. Random pains in random places. Sleepy.
Nursery: I think I decided on some artwork that Tonya is working on for me. Yay! Just need to get the big dresser box out of there and our glider in and a few other things...hamper, trash can, lamp and we'll be ready to go!
Belly button in or out: It's a little bit of an outty!
Mood: Pretty good!!!
Workouts: Got in 2 this week. I was really wanting to get 3, but it didn't happen...oh well.
Things that suck: Finding out that my maternity leave isn't going exactly like I thought it would with using my sick time and vacation time, so I'm going to have a few more weeks unpaid then what I was planning...oh well. We'll make it work! I'm spending those 12 weeks with my baby!!
Things that don't suck: Being able to count on 1 hand how many weeks we have left until Cruz is here!!!!!!! :)
More pics from Week 35:
Getting ready to run errands last Sunday! Look at that big ole belly!!!!
Walking after work on Monday! Love having this track right by work!
It was a gorgeous day and I wanted to take off running when I first started...but just some brisk walking is all we can handle right now. :)
Came home to this on the front step!! Thank you, Krystal for the sweet gift!! :)
They just love each other so much...it's sickening! haha
(Excuse my roughness in this picture) I sent Ty this pic during halftime of the UK/WVU game Thursday night and told him my watching buddy fell asleep on me! ha!
Random find at Dollar General! So so good! haha
Freezing my booty off at the softball field Saturday. Yes, I thought my softball watching days were done for for the most part, but there was a benefit tournament back in Ty's hometown for his cousin and he helped umpire and since it was his birthday, I wanted to be there with him. Luckily the sun was warm and I survived. haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment