Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekly Bump Update: Week 34



How far along: 34 WEEKS!!!

Baby size: Cruz is as big as a butternut squash!!!

Weight gain: 25 lbs.

Maternity clothes: All day, everyday!

Stretch marks: Nope, thankfully!

Sleep: It's been kind of rough this week. Waking up a lot again and having to pee, then not being able to fall asleep right away sometimes. bleh.

Gender: BOY!

Movement: All. The. Time!! He doesn't really hold still for too long, but I love knowing he's doing okay, so I'll take it!

Best moment this week: Getting the dresser in the bedroom and starting to fill it with his clean little clothes!!

Looking forward to: Finishing up his room, our baby shower with Ty's family in 3 weeks, and Cruz's arrival!!!

Food cravings: Still chocolate milk! I had to stop at the IGA Monday after work and get another half gallon. MMM!!!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Chocolate milk, everyday???? haha I don't really think it's weird, but it's defnitely not the norm for me. I'm enjoying it now while I don't feel too guilty about it.

Anything making you queasy/sick? No.

Labor signs: Negative!

What I miss: I still miss being able to wear my rings. Also, with this nice weather we've had lately, I miss running. I went walking monday after work and wanted to run so bad, but knew it wasn't happening. Just a 1.5 mile walk wore me out!

Symptoms:  Heartburn has really picked up this last week. Yuck! Swollen hands and feet. Middle of the night potty breaks. Random pains in random places. Sleepy.

Nursery: It's getting filled up! Can't wait to get our glider and get some art up on the walls!

Belly button in or out: It's a little bit of an outty!

Mood: I've been in a really great mood lately! I'm getting really excited to meet our little man!

Workouts: Got in 3 this week. Well maybe 4 because Monday I walked a mile and a half and then went home and hand washed my car. That was another workout! Tuesday, Ty and I walked downtown to get coffee (I count that as a workout these days) and Wednesday I went to Zumba!

Things that suck:  Knowing that if Cruz decides to wait until his due date or the week after that my Doctor won't be the one delivering him. She's off that week and we haven't decided to do the whole "inducing" thing yet because it's too soon and I have no idea if I'll be progressing at all by then. Fingers crossed everything works out just fine! :)


Things that don't suck: Knowing that in about 1 month I'm going to be a MOM!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

More pics from Week 34:

Finally caught Miss Lexie in Cruz's crib!!! Little fart! 

GORGEOUS day for a walk after work on Monday! I love that we have walking "tracks" right outside of work!

Got her first hand washing from Moi and she looked pretty great! 
 
 Ty and his friend, Aaron, got the dresser upstairs Monday!! YAY!!!!
 
Michelle reminded me that she drank chocolate milk when she was pregnant too and drank it out of an IU cup, so I figured I'd keep up with tradition. haha! 

Cruz only has a little bit of clothing, blankets, burp cloths, bibs and everything other cloth item possible! haha 

On our way back home after our coffee run. We wanted cold coffee, but it was too chilly, so we went with hot!  

Getting ready to take of tags off to start washing these little bitty things! 

Dresser out of the box and starting to get filled with all things tiny and adorable for Cruz! 

Sarah, who works up in Administration, is due at the end of March and is being induced this Wednesday, the 25th. John, my director, wanted to take our picture together! He didn't get my good side. Hello huge face! haha Anyway, look how cute and tiny she is! She doesn't know what she's having yet. Crazy girl! (I think it's a girl, btw)
 
 Poor sleepy boy on Thursday when I got home from work. Staying up after working all night to watch the NCAA tournament will wear any grown man out. ;)
 
 On my way to run errands on the first beautiful day of Spring!!! Cruz let me know we needed to take a selfie! Hello buddy!
 
#basicwhitegirl haha I sent this to Krystal in a text. She appreciated it. ;) 

Ty and I after the Cats won on Saturday!!! I look sleepy and swollen, but I'm feeling pretty good!! And look how cute Ty is in his face paint! He makes me laugh! haha 

Our cute visitor Saturday night (his mom and dad aren't so bad either!) He tried out Cruz's GoPod and approved! Look at that sweet little face! Can't wait for him and Cruz to be BFF's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.