Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Amazing Realization!

So I was doing a little wedding blog surfing earlier and found one that had a giveaway for this fun date framed picture thing. In order to win you had to comment and tell them your favorite date (like day of the year). So I go to fill it out and I of course put the day Ty and I got engaged: July 5, 2009 = 7.5.09. And then it hit me. This big ole lightbulb went off in my head. We're about 99% sure on our date, as long as we can get the church or wherever we plan to get married and the reception hall on that date, that's our date. Well the date we've picked out as I said before in one of my first blogs is May 7, 2011 = 5.7.11. See it? May 7. July 5. 5-7. 7-5. It's just flip-flopped. How fun is that??? :) I know, I'm a dork. But that just made me really excited. I wanted my wedding date to have a significance. And now it totally does. :) It makes me happy. So happy that I immediately ran over to my friend at work's cube, Sarah, to tell her. She laughed, but thought it was fun too. Then I called Mom, and she laughed too. haha It's fun to me!!

And as always, here's a funny picture to end the blog. This is from the Koester Christmas party last year. I feel like it describes our relationship pretty well. Me=excited. Ty=annoyed. Haha. Just kidding! We really do love each other! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.