Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend, Ty and I had two weddings to attend. The first one was one of his friends from high school, Kelley. I've met and hung out with his fiance, Rendi a few times and I really like her. I'm also really excited that she just moved to Owensboro with Kelley. Woo Hoo!! Another girl to hang out with. Thank goodness! I feel like I'm always surrounded by boys at home, so I'm very happy to have another girl to hang out with. :)

So, their wedding was first in Auburn, KY, about an hour and 15 mins south of O-town. So we headed down there for their 3:30 wedding. It was outside at a bed and breakfast. It was a little chilly and overcast, but it turned out to be a great day. The ceremony was short and sweet. Possibly one of the shortest weddings I've been to. But it was wonderful and now they are Mr. and Mrs. Kelley Jordan. :)


We didn't stay for the reception. It was another 45 mins or so south of Auburn, so it would have been a late night if we went there and I wouldn't have been able to go to the second wedding/reception in Owensboro.

So we headed back home. Ty decided to stay home and take a little nap since he hadn't slept since the previous day, so I met up with Krystal, Danielle, Lindsey, Lacy and Becca and Todd at Alan Rowe's reception, a friend from Murray. It was a lot of fun. We were definitely the life of the party there, well besides the bride and groom of course! I was surprised to see two guys from college that lived in Richmond with us at the reception. I haven't seen them in years! Finally by 11:30 or so, we decided to leave. Danielle, Lindsey and Krystal all came back to Ty and I's house and we had a little slumber party. It was a really good time!

Murray Girls! Krystal, Me, Danielle, Lacy, Lindsey, Becca

Haha, Love this!!

Us girls with Dan and Eric. Good to catch up with these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.