Anyway, nothing new with Ty and I. He's still working all the time. He usually has 1 day off a week, but this weekend he's not so lucky. Of course hunting has started, so he's been going a lot lately. It kind of works out with him with his schedule. He gets off at 5:30 in the morning and changes and goes for a few hours. Or he'll come home and sleep until 4 or so and then go before he's got to go into work that night. Kind of sucks for me b/c I don't really get to see him, but what can you do. At least hunting has a season and it's not all year long. :)
So, since Tucker moved out almost a year ago and left his futon and his old bed we didn't have to worry about getting any furniture. WELL...a few months ago, I think, he got an apt with Jeryn, so he came and got his futon and his bed, so our house has looked very empty. We've been looking around for futons and mattresses and/or beds on craigslist and in the paper and stuff, and we finally got lucky with a bed. My cousin, Jennifer, moved in with her boyfriend so that had a yard sale and were selling a queen sized mattress set and a headboard and frame. So I snatched them up for $30!!! Yes, I am a bargain shopper. :) Well, the headboard is straight out of the 80's or early 90's, I'm not really sure. And leaving it the way it is just isn't going to work for me. So I'm going to try to do a little HGTV action on it and revamp the headboard with some fabric. Not 100% sure what I'm going to do yet, but I'll figure it out. I'm going to try to make it my project for this weekend. I'll take before and after pictures to show you all, b/c I'm sure you dying with anticipation to see it. :)
Alright, well I guess that is all for now. Just thought I would update a little since I hadn't in a while. And here are some pictures of my babies for you all to enjoy. :)

Lex-town!

B-Bax!
My cute little babies napping together.
HAHAHA! This picture just makes me laugh. I guess she was mad at me for catching her playing in the laundry basket. :)
Doesn't she look pissed???
No comments:
Post a Comment