I have another obsession.
And it's TV. AH!
And it's TV. AH!
I used to have TV Tuesday:
90210: 7-8
The Biggest Loser: 7-9
and then The Hills or some other MTV show from 9-10.
Ridiculous. I know. I should be ashamed.
BUT...I'm not. I love TV. I do. It's my weakness.
And what's probably the worst of it, is that 95% of it is reality TV. EEK! Ty HATES reality tv. He thinks it's just stupid. So he always makes fun of me for watching them. ALWAYS.
Whatever. He has sports. I have TV. It works. ha!
So anyway, my TV Tuesday has now turned into TV Thursday. There are WAY too many shows on tonight that I like.
Here's the rundown:
American Idol: 7-8

Grey's Anatomy: 8-9

Project Runway: 9-10

The Real Housewives of Orange County (It's the finale tonight!): 9-10 as well.

The Real Housewives of New York (Season 3 Premiere): 10-11

As you can see, I have overlapping shows. This is where the DVR comes in. My lovely, wonderful little grey box of goodness. I don't know what I would do without it.
I heart you DVR. :)
I obviously do not plan on sitting down from 7-11 and watching TV. I'm not THAT ridiculous. I promise. But I do plan on at least seeing who got kicked of AI, watch all of Grey's and probably all of Project Runway. The Real Housewives can wait til tomorrow night.
Sounds like a good night, don't ya think? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment