Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm a VERY proud Aunt!

I should probably start in advance by apologizing to my niece, Kelsey, because I'm probably going to embarrass the heck out of her, but I just can't help. I'm just so proud of her!!!

Anyway, Monday night was the Middle School girls basketball Reserve and Varsity Championship games. Kelsey is on the Reserve team at Thompkins and they WON!!!

It's the first game I've been able to go to of Kelsey's since she's been playing at Thompkins, and I definitely picked the best game to go to. She played GREAT!! I think she came in second on her team for scoring the most points at 13 points! (I think the altogether they scored 36 or 38 points, so that's pretty darn good, Kels!)

Here's a video of Kelsey shooting a free throw. Sorry it cuts off so short, but the other one I had, I scream so incredibly loud that I might bust your eardrum. This one I cut off right before the screaming. :)





The Thompkins Reserve Girls Basketball team with their plaque!

And then I made her take a pic with me. :) (Sorry for my raggedy look, I had just come from Zumba!! ha!)

Way to go, Kelsey!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!! Love you!


2 comments:

  1. Haha! 0h Lordy! At least I made my free throw!! But i made 14 get it right Linds ;)

    Kelsey :)

    ReplyDelete

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.