Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peanut Butter Pie

MMMM...Peanut Butter Pie!


I made this for Ty for his birthday and it was SOOOO good!!!

So I thought I would share the recipe because I can't keep this yummy goodness to myself. I got the recipe from my friend Sarah and I used all low fat or reduced fat ingredients and it was amazing!

And it also made me feel less guilty licking the beaters and the bowl after I made it. :)

So here's the recipe. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
12 oz of whipped cream (I used Fat Free and accidentally only bought an 8 oz bowl, that's why my whipped cream doesn't look as thick. Use whichever you'd like. I think my turned out okay though)
8 oz of cream cheese (I used Fat Free)
1 cup of powder sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup of peanut butter (I used Reduced Fat Jif)
3 tsp of milk (I used about double of this. Just use enough so that it mixes well)
1 graham cracker crust

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl except for the whipped cream with a mixer.

After you have everything blended nicely, add half of the whipped cream to the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.

Pour the mix in the pie crust, spread out evenly.

Then add remaining whipped cream on top of the peanut butter mixture.

Freeze until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.