We checked into a hotel Thursday night and got ready and went to a little bar called 3rd and Lindsley for a Tyrone Wells concert. Anne and Tonya have seen him before and loved him, so I wanted to see what he was all about. He was AMAZING! Very chill music, but so good. And he's really funny too! The concert was in this really fun little bar. It was a nice change from the BIG and extravagant concerts that I've gone to in the past (i.e. Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Carrie Underwood...)
This is the only picture I got from that night...

Oh, and this one too. Anne thought this looked like Ty with long hair. haha Ty didn't really think so...
We got up Friday morning and headed down to ATL! But first, we had to make a stop at Cracker Barrel. Of course, what's a road trip without Cracker Barrel. So after that, we were on our way...
With a dance party in the car. Duh.

Get it, girls!

And I sat innocently in the back seat. :)

KIDDING! You know I can't miss a dance party! :)

So, anyway, once we made it into Atlanta, after surviving some crazy rain, a wreck on the side of the road, and wonderful traffic, we stopped at Starbucks for some coffee and a little treat to wait for our wonderful host, Reese, to get home so we could INVADE his house and get ready for the concert.
Creepy hand on shoulder, family picture...typical.
Random...typical.
In ATL (Anne. Tonya. Lindsay) position...PERFECTION!!!
So we left for the concert and saw this guy...
Matt Wertz. aka...the future Mr. Tonya Wirgau. :) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment