Two weeks ago, I worked a half day on Thursday, packed up my car and then headed up to Germantown, IL for the rehearsal dinner for Anne & Nic's wedding.
On the road again...
Every road trip needs snacks. :)
I went straight to Anne's grandparents' house, where me, Tonya and Sadie were going to stay Thursday and Friday night. Tonya and I chatted for a little bit and played with Sadie and then we got ready for the rehearsal.
They're getting married at Anne's mom's farm. So, we headed out there and had the rehearsal. Of course we had to get a few pics...
My little poopie, and bride-to-be! (Sorry for the poor iPhone quality)
ATL (or TAL in this order) My girls! (And don't worry, Zander was being supervised back there! haha)
Bridesmaids in the barn where the reception will be held
(Wombo, Alicia, Jenna, Amanda, Alexis, Anne, Me, Justine, Tonya, Jill)
After the rehearsal we went to one of Nic's family's restaurants, Trenton House. I got the rib eye and it was INCREDIBLE!!!
Friday morning, Tonya and I headed to McDonald's around 8 to get some coffee and breakfast. Sidenote: the new egg white delight there is delish! Then we headed back to the farm to finish decorating. Oh my goodness, did we bust our booties there, but the end result was awesome! I meant to take pictures of all the little details, but completely forgot. Here are the few that I did get.
Unfortunately, it was really hot on Saturday and even with the big air conditioning fans, all these pretty tables back here weren't even sat at. A lot of people found tables and chairs outside to sit at.
Saturday morning we all went back to the farm to get our hair and makeup done. We had mimosa's breakfast (and lunch and a few shots thrown in there) and got all beautified.
Love this gorgeous girl SO much!!!
Seriously, how can I not love her?!?!
Tonya and I
Stunning!
After the ceremony, we went to the bar where Anne & Nic met.
Had to pose with the Hoosier sign. ;)
Murray State grads (plus a few husbands, including mine (yes, he was there. No, I don't have a picture. grrr) and kids)
Anne got serenaded by her groom and the groomsmen
Bosse & Murray State girls (Danielle, me, Krystal, & Becca)
My Allie Bear. Love her!!!!
During the Father/Daughter dance, Anne allowed other dad's and there daughters to dance, so Krystal and I went out there with Gerr Bear. :)
The boys having WAY too much fun! haha
We ended up leaving around 10 because we were all pretty much exhausted. I hated leaving early, but I know Anne understood. It was the perfect day and I'm so excited for her and Nic!

No comments:
Post a Comment